Jul 06, 2011, 04:24
I enjoyed that! What a great show.
Bravo!
Hexham Wolf
Hexham Wolf
341 posts

Re: biker fm show
Jul 06, 2011, 09:30
Managed to get through to 2.30am which given my already advanced knackerdness was an acheivemen.

What a great show, thanks to you and everyone involved.

Shed loads of stuff I haven't heard before and now want to check out and some stuff I love so much I nearly pissed my pants....Brast Burn, Comets, Death Comes Along, Zodiac Mountain.....oh man.
Kid Calamity
9042 posts

Jul 06, 2011, 09:39
I had to miss the show, I have to confess. So, if one of those CDs that'll be doing the rounds could pay a visit to Castle Calamity I'd be most grateful. Once I have it, it'll be burned to my iTunes and then released back into the wild.
keefus
keefus
239 posts

Jul 06, 2011, 11:20
Can I please add a request for a copy from some kind person too?
Dunno how I missed that
Hopefully someone, somewhere will offer up a download

Cheers

K
common era
865 posts

Edited Jul 06, 2011, 13:19
Calling Squid & Mrs. Ahab...
Jul 06, 2011, 12:34
Are you out there? Will need your addy's so I can post you a disk. I saved it in mp3 format and have burned to a cd-r for yers! Just need to know where to send.

If you need my email address then go to:

http://www.andrewjohnstonedesign.co.uk

Cheers!

A. x

P.S. Being a four hour show it's way too big for me to offer up as a download sadly, it would eat up all my bandwidth.

P.P.S. The first 5 mins are a bit fucked up. For some reason Audio Hijack Pro decided to open up tow windows in Firefox, so you get this strange echo effect because it recorded the sound from both, until I realised something wasn't quite right and fixed it. It all adds to the weirdness of the show in my opinion...
mingtp
mingtp
2270 posts

Jul 06, 2011, 12:49
Kid Calamity wrote:
I had to miss the show, I have to confess. So, if one of those CDs that'll be doing the rounds could pay a visit to Castle Calamity I'd be most grateful. Once I have it, it'll be burned to my iTunes and then released back into the wild.

Please let me know when you liberate it mate, I sadly missed the show and need to hear it.
mr sulcus
mr sulcus
399 posts

Jul 06, 2011, 12:58
If someone could pass a copy to me, I'll happily burn a few and pass them on to those in need!
MARTASE
MARTASE
602 posts

Jul 06, 2011, 13:00
Likewise... someone please send me a copy and I'll dutifully pass on copies to whosoever......... x
Piquiod
Piquiod
525 posts

Jul 06, 2011, 13:24
I dug it right up to the end...JC musta been tired as his only way of describing Lenny Bruce was "a motherfuckin' motherfucker" I was rolling...too funny...CE, I might hit you up for copies, if you don't get overwhelmed...it was great!
Bov
Bov
181 posts

Jul 06, 2011, 14:46
I recorded the first three and a half hours of it, at which point my laptop decided it had had enough for some reason. I'm uploading it now to somewhere you can all grab it from... and happy to keep it there for a short while so people here have a chance to get it. Will post a link later on...
Pages: 14 – [ Previous | 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 | Next ] Add a reply to this topic

Unsung Forum Index