172 messages
Topic View: Flat | Threaded
IanB
IanB
6761 posts

Edited Oct 30, 2010, 09:49
enough is enough
Oct 30, 2010, 09:44
This latest spat is completely ridiculous and is ruining the vibe.

I know any kind of board moderation is considered deeply uncool but unless there is some self-control around here then I suspect that Unsung is going to become a read-only environment for a lot of people. If it hasn't already.

It's only Rock n Roll, If you don't like a post just count to ten and let it go will you? If you can't manage that then either ask Cope for a Fight Club forum where you can all scuffle to your heart's content or else take it to U-Know where a more gloves-off writing style is more appropriate.

We're now at the point where Dodge can barely express an opinion on music at all without being called a snob or a reactionary or whatever and in return we have Dodge firing off playground insults, some operating at a pretty base homophobic level, at anyone who has a poke back. How genuinely decent people like Moonie and Squid get enraged to the point where they get emboiled in stuff like this is beyond me. Out of character to say the least.

Walk on by people, walk on by.

EDIT - sorry mojojoo this was not aimed specifically at you. I meant to post at the end of the thread.
Topic Outline:

Unsung Forum Index