The Monkees ?
This topic is locked

Pages: 18 – [ Previous | 113 14 15 16 17 18 | Next ]
Topic View: Flat | Threaded
machineryelf
3679 posts

If you can't bjeat 'em, jjoin 'em
Oct 30, 2010, 08:55
I AM DODGE2, YOU CAN FUCK OFF , it's mp3 listening scum like you thay KILL MUSIC, what happened to 1,2,3 & 4 didya leave them in Phomn PONG with a crate of rice & cola, NOODLES my arse, listen TO THE wind BLOW [doctor my dried frog pills]
machineryelf
3679 posts

YOU'RE so SQUARE, baby I DON'T CARE
Oct 30, 2010, 09:01
Sin Agog wrote:
I'll second
that:
a good chunk of
this
site has
gotten
unreadable
lately. And
not just
because
of
the
stretched
out

page.

http://www.nykolami.org/_storage/Pages/1105/File0005.jpg

good enough for the normans, you're so tied up with spoonfed mp3 pages you can't let the letters breathe
YOU STRANGLED MUSIC you shit, the child that was RnR was napalmed in 76 in DaNAAANNNNNNNNGGGGGG!!!!!!!!! by non musicians, PUNKROCK shitbags invented mp3s to kill all the hippies
DIE FUCKING SCUM, JESus died for somebody SIN AGOG, but I have no MIND
IT's Eaten with RAGE at the EVUL which is STEVO HATEHATEHATESCUMHATEYOUALL
machineryelf
3679 posts

I WILL NEVER BACK DOWN
Oct 30, 2010, 09:03
YOU ARE WEAK, the library has made you a weeping girl

VICTORY will be MINE love DODGE2, i repeat I WILL NEVER BACK DOWN , YOU ARE WEAK SCUM, all commies must die, NIXON WAS RIGHT!!!!!!!!!!
Stevo
Stevo
6664 posts

Re: The Monkees ?
Oct 30, 2010, 09:09
The IDIOT is psychotic, why not just leave it at that.
mojojojo
mojojojo
1940 posts

Oct 30, 2010, 09:26
Come off it - that post wasn't implying that Sea Cat had commited the worst act humanly possible and downloaded something?

I couldn't give a fuck what you think about anything Dodge, but seeing as you're this BIG FUCKING MAN I thought maybe you'd be big enough to admit you were wrong and apologise to someone.

I forgot though, you're a prick.
Lubin
Lubin
509 posts

Oct 30, 2010, 09:36
dodge one wrote:
That miraculous library again...
incredible selection it's got.
Alexandria?

No Not Alexandria. We live in the modern times here in U.K. and most if not all Public Libraries have a pretty comprehensive collection of C.Ds and DVDs as well as books. They are aloud to put them on the shelves 3 months after release and if they haven't go a particular CD in stock they will get it if you ask them.
Stevo
Stevo
6664 posts

Oct 30, 2010, 09:37
eat more oily fish, omega 3s apparently improve your memory no end. of course you could just read almost any of his posts. should be enough of a reminder, i'd think.
IanB
IanB
6761 posts

Edited Oct 30, 2010, 09:49
enough is enough
Oct 30, 2010, 09:44
This latest spat is completely ridiculous and is ruining the vibe.

I know any kind of board moderation is considered deeply uncool but unless there is some self-control around here then I suspect that Unsung is going to become a read-only environment for a lot of people. If it hasn't already.

It's only Rock n Roll, If you don't like a post just count to ten and let it go will you? If you can't manage that then either ask Cope for a Fight Club forum where you can all scuffle to your heart's content or else take it to U-Know where a more gloves-off writing style is more appropriate.

We're now at the point where Dodge can barely express an opinion on music at all without being called a snob or a reactionary or whatever and in return we have Dodge firing off playground insults, some operating at a pretty base homophobic level, at anyone who has a poke back. How genuinely decent people like Moonie and Squid get enraged to the point where they get emboiled in stuff like this is beyond me. Out of character to say the least.

Walk on by people, walk on by.

EDIT - sorry mojojoo this was not aimed specifically at you. I meant to post at the end of the thread.
The Sea Cat
The Sea Cat
3608 posts

Re: I WILL NEVER BACK DOWN
Oct 30, 2010, 09:46
machineryelf wrote:
YOU ARE WEAK, the library has made you a weeping girl

VICTORY will be MINE love DODGE2, i repeat I WILL NEVER BACK DOWN , YOU ARE WEAK SCUM, all commies must die, NIXON WAS RIGHT!!!!!!!!!!

On on the instructions of our client, Mr. T.S. Cat:

HAHAH!! LOL!!

Yours,

Messrs. Snurtlecock, Vammo & Spon
IanB
IanB
6761 posts

Oct 30, 2010, 09:48
ratcni01 wrote:
Agree, used the library at Holborn to try all sorts, wasn't a huge selection but someone had good taste. And lots of fantastic spoken word stuff, poetry and plays.

Absolutely. I haven't been in for ages but back in the early 80s, when I used to count traffic for the council, we worked in 2 hour rotation shifts from 8 til 6pm so we had long breaks twice a day with nowhere to go that was warm and didn't cost money. In the winter months the libraries of Camden were a godsend.
Pages: 18 – [ Previous | 113 14 15 16 17 18 | Next ] This topic is locked

Unsung Forum Index