123 messages
Topic View: Flat | Threaded
Lonesome Cowboy Bill
Lonesome Cowboy Bill
356 posts

Re: I'm glad they cleared that up for us
Mar 26, 2010, 11:02
That's more like it!

I can relate a spider story. We had one in our ground floor flat years back. There we were brushing our teeth in the bathroom before bed when the spider was spotted creeping up our brightly painted orange wall (it did look good, honest). Rather than flick it into the sick and tsunami it down the pipe system we did the decent thing and popped a glass over it, bit of card under it. Mrs Lonesome took it to the front door, I followed. Out into the communal hallway we went. I opened up the main front door as she knelt down to free the eight legged creeping machine. At that point the door to our flat slammed shut. Guess who had a key? That's right, neither of us. Guess who was dressed in just a t-shirt and pants? Yep, that's right, the both of us. Buggeration!! We ended up knocking on the door of our neighbours above and kipping the night on their sofa bed until we could ring the estate agents the next morning to come along with their spare key. The morale of the story - never help out a spider - or, always have a key in your hand when freeing a spider......

No acid was involved.

I was once stung on my finger by an evil wasp at the same time as I was being attacked by a butting deer who was after the french stick poking out my picnic bag. Not a great day.
Topic Outline:

Unsung Forum Index