Julian Cope presents Head Heritage

Head To Head
Log In
Register
Unsung Forum »
I'm glad they cleared that up for us
Log In to post a reply

Pages: 13 – [ Previous | 18 9 10 11 12 13 | Next ]
Topic View: Flat | Threaded
Daminxa
Daminxa
1415 posts

Re: I'm glad they cleared that up for us
Mar 26, 2010, 16:14
He's a chameleon (sp? - you know what I mean). He can be anything he wants to be. Goth is his default setting, but he can morph into anything he wants. Still wouldn't do him though.
cHARLIE
cHARLIE
2607 posts

Re: I'm glad they cleared that up for us
Mar 26, 2010, 16:15
Daminxa wrote:
The only reason that monobrowed twat wins fights is that he has minders that wade into the pasting and throw all the punches. On his own, I could floor that pointless little fucker with a short sharp knee to the nadgers, whilst simultaneously administering a fat lip and a thick ear. And I'm not of a violent disposition.


HAHA ... I got this image of you kicking the shit out of Liam with a small hand bag with a brick in it.

ruNNIng*
cHARLIE
cHARLIE
2607 posts

Re: I'm glad they cleared that up for us
Mar 26, 2010, 16:16
Daminxa wrote:
He's a chameleon (sp? - you know what I mean). He can be anything he wants to be. Goth is his default setting, but he can morph into anything he wants. Still wouldn't do him though.


Do what to him?
Daminxa
Daminxa
1415 posts

Re: I'm glad they cleared that up for us
Mar 26, 2010, 16:17
I like Muse and Queen, both lead singers can outsing the majority of 'front men' parading their so-called talent in the last couple of decades. I wouldn't describe either band as the 'greatest of all time' though, in fact I wouldn't even like to say whether or not they were better than Oasis - horses for courses I suppose. I have to grudgingly admit that the Gallagher boy has a modicom of charisma, of sorts, but if I met him I don't think we'd get on, at all. And it's a very fine line between having charisma and just being an arrogant show-off.
cHARLIE
cHARLIE
2607 posts

Re: I'm glad they cleared that up for us
Mar 26, 2010, 16:17
Daminxa wrote:
I know you do. You mentioned that before and I'm still not speaking to you on account of you not giving him my phone number. ;-p


He is a womanising perv!
Nice guy tho
Daminxa
Daminxa
1415 posts

Re: I'm glad they cleared that up for us
Mar 26, 2010, 16:18
It would be a large handbag, and there'd probably be a few bricks in it, but yes, I probably would, if I'm honest, have to resort to a few underhand tactics...
Daminxa
Daminxa
1415 posts

Edited Mar 26, 2010, 16:21
Re: I'm glad they cleared that up for us
Mar 26, 2010, 16:21
I'm not going into details here. I charge for descriptions like that! ;-p
cHARLIE
cHARLIE
2607 posts

Re: I'm glad they cleared that up for us
Mar 26, 2010, 16:23
Daminxa wrote:
It would be a large handbag, and there'd probably be a few bricks in it, but yes, I probably would, if I'm honest, have to resort to a few underhand tactics...


I'm sure you would melt if you met him in real life... seeing as he is all alpha male and tuff. Or are you into girly looking men like our Julian?
Or little munchkins like Mani.

;)
Squid Tempest
Squid Tempest
8771 posts

Re: I'm glad they cleared that up for us
Mar 26, 2010, 16:28
Daminxa wrote:
I like Muse and Queen, both lead singers can outsing the majority of 'front men' parading their so-called talent in the last couple of decades. I wouldn't describe either band as the 'greatest of all time' though, in fact I wouldn't even like to say whether or not they were better than Oasis - horses for courses I suppose. I have to grudgingly admit that the Gallagher boy has a modicom of charisma, of sorts, but if I met him I don't think we'd get on, at all. And it's a very fine line between having charisma and just being an arrogant show-off.


To some extent it is hard to know how much of the show-off/arrogant thing is just a public persona I suppose. These people might be quite different out of the public eye. Or maybe not!
Daminxa
Daminxa
1415 posts

Re: I'm glad they cleared that up for us
Mar 26, 2010, 16:29
Yeah Mani is rather, ahem, PETITE in real life isn't he?

Truth be told I don't have a type. I'm not fussy. I don't think I would go for Liam though, cos regardless of his looks I think he's an arrogant twat with vaguely misogynistic tendancies. I wouldn't want to cop off with someone like that. I have my standards. They're not high, but they are there, and he falls well below them.
Pages: 13 – [ Previous | 18 9 10 11 12 13 | Next ] Add a reply to this topic

Unsung Forum Index