I'm glad they cleared that up for us

Pages: 13 – [ Previous | 18 9 10 11 12 13 | Next ]
Topic View: Flat | Threaded
Daminxa
Daminxa
1415 posts

Re: I'm glad they cleared that up for us
Mar 26, 2010, 16:31
Maybe. I guess we'll never know! I've never really chatted to any celebs, I go a bit shy and starstruck and can't think of anything to say, so on the rare occasions I do spot them I quickly look away and pretend I haven't recognised them/ didn't see them!
cHARLIE
cHARLIE
2607 posts

Mar 26, 2010, 16:32
Squid Tempest wrote:
Daminxa wrote:
I like Muse and Queen, both lead singers can outsing the majority of 'front men' parading their so-called talent in the last couple of decades. I wouldn't describe either band as the 'greatest of all time' though, in fact I wouldn't even like to say whether or not they were better than Oasis - horses for courses I suppose. I have to grudgingly admit that the Gallagher boy has a modicom of charisma, of sorts, but if I met him I don't think we'd get on, at all. And it's a very fine line between having charisma and just being an arrogant show-off.

To some extent it is hard to know how much of the show-off/arrogant thing is just a public persona I suppose. These people might be quite different out of the public eye. Or maybe not!

A good point Squid.
I feel that he has an issue with cocaine which turns him into an arse.
Probably a nice enough chap without it.
Moon Cat
9577 posts

Mar 26, 2010, 16:35
The "Be Here Now" album is truly the sound of a band absolutely in thrall to coke.
"More....snffff... more guitars on it....snffff more! I'm a fookin' genius I am!"
cHARLIE
cHARLIE
2607 posts

Mar 26, 2010, 16:38
Daminxa wrote:
Yeah Mani is rather, ahem, PETITE in real life isn't he?

Truth be told I don't have a type. I'm not fussy. I don't think I would go for Liam though, cos regardless of his looks I think he's an arrogant twat with vaguely misogynistic tendancies. I wouldn't want to cop off with someone like that. I have my standards. They're not high, but they are there, and he falls well below them.

Mani had a bit of a beer belly when I last seen him which was about five years ago, I think he is skinny now. I'm not best mates with him .. I've just met him a few times and he liked my music we got chatting had a few drinks n' stuff. I have no contact with him now. Like I say he is a nice guy, pretty mellow and normal.
Lonesome Cowboy Bill
Lonesome Cowboy Bill
356 posts

Mar 26, 2010, 16:43
Daminxa wrote:
Yeah Mani is rather, ahem, PETITE in real life isn't he?

Truth be told I don't have a type. I'm not fussy. I don't think I would go for Liam though, cos regardless of his looks I think he's an arrogant twat with vaguely misogynistic tendancies. I wouldn't want to cop off with someone like that. I have my standards. They're not high, but they are there, and he falls well below them.

You're on a roll today Daminxa......someone's gonna be hitching a ride over your way on the next ladybird with that kinda talk. Gercha!

Years back, in a galaxy far far away, well Chelmsford to be precise, Oasis played a tiny gig in a local pub. Being fans at that time we all rolled down there to pay homage to the up and coming Manc kings. I must say they were very good. It was pre-debut album times for them. We all got chatting to them afterwards, Noel was hugely likeable as were Guigsy and Bonehead . Weirdly I can't recall chatting to Liam but before the gig he offered out my mate Big Barry, but from the confines of their tour bus. He gestured out the window at our Barry. Barry just laughed. Come the end of the gig my friend Nancy kopped off with Liam and went back to a hotel with him. I never did ask her what happened and was he a good 'un. Shame. I like to think he was all swagger and no shagger. To be a rock n roll star and amazing in bed with give us mere mortals no hope would it. But then I'm happy with my lot so they can all fuck off, right kids?

When will this working day end?
cHARLIE
cHARLIE
2607 posts

Mar 26, 2010, 16:44
Moon Cat wrote:
The "Be Here Now" album is truly the sound of a band absolutely in thrall to coke.
"More....snffff... more guitars on it....snffff more! I'm a fookin' genius I am!"

Shite album ...even they said that.

Cocaine, a good sex drug, but apart from that its horrid wanky powder for wanky shallow people.

I never touch the stuff now ... I went a bit nutty on it when I was young and foolish. Made me go a bit bonkers and blew all my money on it.
Sniff Twtch.
cHARLIE
cHARLIE
2607 posts

Mar 26, 2010, 16:48
FOMouse wrote:
Liam Gallagher...bah! He should check me out.

(sings to the tune of the Pussycat Dolls hit)

"Doncha wish your significant other
Were hot like me?
All Fat, Orange and a bit squadji?
Doncha!
(fnff fnff)
Doncha!"

see?

(driBBling)
Daminxa
Daminxa
1415 posts

Mar 26, 2010, 16:53
'all swagger and no shagger' - I like that!
And we could all offer someone out from a tour bus, couldn't we? It's like when people shout abuse from their cars - they're like bloody molluscs!
Daminxa
Daminxa
1415 posts

Mar 26, 2010, 16:55
It's true to say that drugs like that make arseholes of the best of us, not good for the soul at all. Easy for me to say - I've not come into contact with it for many years! And coke does make people feel invincible. Not good for one's mental health whatsoever.
machineryelf
3681 posts

Mar 26, 2010, 17:04
Daminxa wrote:
The nation's transport problems solved, in one fell swoop. All we need to do now is work out how to enlarge ladybirds by several thousand times and we'll never have to work again!

You're right about the stag beetles though, I mean that would just be stupid...

could be possible

http://www.lifeinthefastlane.ca/wp-content/uploads/2008/11/hot_air_balloon_8sfw.jpg

now do you have any ideas how I can attach a large hot air blower to a ladybirds nether regions

you're right about the stag beetles though, those hard shells would need some sort of high pressure gas to increase size, not economically viable or enviromentally friendly
Pages: 13 – [ Previous | 18 9 10 11 12 13 | Next ] Add a reply to this topic

Unsung Forum Index