Register
Unsung Forum »
Fileshare and illegally download now!

112 messages
Topic View: Flat | Threaded
thesweetcheat
thesweetcheat
6209 posts

Re: Fileshare and illegally download now!
Nov 22, 2009, 00:43
dodge one wrote:

You have completely miss-understood my intent for even discussing what constitutes ILLEGAL downloading. If you have actually purchased the music to begin with...and digitized it for your own personal use, You fall completely within my concept of an ''HONEST MAN". And that is all i can really say on this subject. I can't spend the rest of my life on the internet, countering arguements to my points of view. I won't give up my personal sense of moral highground and start downloading ILLEGAL copyrighted materials of ANY sort. I've weighed in.

I wasn't going to post again on this, but I obviously haven't been clear.

The music I have mentioned above as being music that I have downloaded for free IS NOT AVAILABLE TO PURCHASE and digitise for my own personal use, that's my whole point. If it was, I'd be buying it. So, for me to obtain this music I must be doing so illegally.

I may have misunderstood your intent, but my concern is with the intent of the proposed legislation. It doesn't differentiate. None of us who have downloaded anything for free, whether it's otherwise unavailable or not, would be anything other than a criminal in the eyes of this law.
Topic Outline:

Unsung Forum Index