Dads of the board unite!
handofdave
handofdave
3515 posts

Re:
Oct 08, 2009, 12:50
Squid Tempest wrote:
Dads of the board unite!

We're dad if we do, and dad if we don't!
Jim Tones
Jim Tones
5142 posts

Re:
Oct 08, 2009, 13:39
Lawrence wrote:

Yeah, I know Michael Moynihan isn't popular here, but even he thought Varg's racial BS went too far, which tells you something...

Also, eventhough Moynihan appeared on 'Music, Martinis & Mysanthropy", I don't think he got the irony, wit and wind-up humour of Rice and Pearce.
anthonyqkiernan
anthonyqkiernan
7087 posts

Re:
Oct 08, 2009, 13:58
Is he the bloke in Blood Axis? I bought one of their albums because Bob Ferbrache was involved. It was godawful.
mojojojo
mojojojo
1940 posts

Re:
Oct 08, 2009, 14:20
What a twat. I bet those little pricks in Manchester who couldn't get a girl to kiss them so fantasised about wearing black raincouts and shooting everyone in school liked that kinda thing.

I hate them people. In fact I fantasise about walking round a school hall full of them, picking them off one by one with my big gun aand wanking. Then that girl in the fourth year will like me.

x
ToneStone
ToneStone
1768 posts

Re:
Oct 08, 2009, 14:28
maybe not funny but i hate fucking christians
dodge one
dodge one
1242 posts

Re:
Oct 08, 2009, 14:36
ToneStone wrote:

"Hate" them enough to do what? Hatred has a historical tendency to be acted out upon. Surely you know this? When you use the word in a sentence, does your face scowl up up? Do you clentch your fists in a sort of rage? Do you start to feel LIVID?

Such a nasty little word "HATE"

And so freely tossed about.

Think about that.
handofdave
handofdave
3515 posts

Re:
Oct 08, 2009, 14:52
ToneStone wrote:

Do you hate them, or do you hate the collectivized image you have in your mind of them? How many do you know personally?

I've found that, in general, the people I know who are religious are not really any more or less intolerant or judgemental than the people who aren't. I don't run in any fundamentalist circles, of course, but they are just an extreme branch of a much bigger and more complicated belief system. There are a lot of different sorts of Christians.

And that 'only good one is a dead one' line has traditionally been used by the worst sort of racists... it's a good candidate for retirement, don't you think?
ToneStone
ToneStone
1768 posts

Re: Re:
Oct 08, 2009, 14:52
As you know nothing of the effects of christianity on my family members or know nothing about me ill just say i have more than enough reason to hate jesus lovers and readers of that fairy story and the way they just love to shove it in normal peoples faces and force their views and way of life

Christians are the dirtiest most low down fuck bags on the planet and the sooner the rapture comes and they all fuck off the better for the world and its people

But if you are a christian then just "forgive" me for my views
dodge one
dodge one
1242 posts

Re: Re:
Oct 08, 2009, 15:01
ToneStone wrote:
As you know nothing of the effects of christianity on my family members or know nothing about me ill just say i have more than enough reason to hate jesus lovers and readers of that fairy story and the way they just love to shove it in normal peoples faces and force their views and way of life

Christians are the dirtiest most low down fuck bags on the planet and the sooner the rapture comes and they all fuck off the better for the world and its people

But if you are a christian then just "forgive" me for my views

You know....If you put this post to the sort of 'MUSIC' that is being described in this post, And really sang it LOUD with enough 'Conviction' to launch gobs of spittle from the black hole in your face......You'd be 'ON' to something. Or maybe NOT.
Please though.....don't let me keep you from treasuring and holding close to your heart, HATRED and all it's sundry bed-fellows.
I'm sure your quite a DUDE.
Pages: 14 – [ Previous | 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 | Next ] Add a reply to this topic

Unsung Forum Index