Head To Head
Register
Unsung Forum »
Have I been told off by Julian on the Drudion for....

63 messages
Topic View: Flat | Threaded
kingrolo
kingrolo
37 posts

Re: capitalism and the law
May 04, 2009, 09:13
Talking about China in relation to Destroy Amerikkkan Kapitalism banner on photos of recent Maida Vale session - have you had a close look at the photos from the fuckinBBC website? There are a few armband/headband versions of the black'n'red with chinese (I think) characters on them. Any idea what they may mean?

On the note of the whole capitalist thing in general a vague recollection of something mentioned in the apoliticists anti-bible, thundersqueek, and related works, posits that money has been trained as a flock species/pack animal and therefore gathers in large groups and if you're not near those clouds you is gonna be poor (sorry, have none of my books nearby at the moment to quote direct).
I see the main problem as being that most people's powers of manifestation are riddled with virus and demons for sating base and petty desires that flow from a deep spiritual bankruptcy - the sort of thing that the ArchD is, as far as I can see, trying to address.
I'm not sure entirely what he's up to but he's certainly made some things very clear. Phrases like Warriors Path spring to mind. The irrational action of banging on a drum to bring down Kapitalism, as it were, is not really open to scrutiny, in that the effects can't be causally linked to the action. As such whether you 'win' or not or even actually manage to affect change, is not the criteria for success but that the struggle is the success, and in itself provides an awakening and brings the unconsciousness to light, by "getting your nose up against it". Perhaps the target is kind of arbitrary and artistic in nature. I'm not surprised that a lot of people see it as a nonsense
Personally I'm also a big fan of Thee B.Childish and he sez that the struggle and the enemy is always yourself and the success is to get out of bed and paint; that the only true anti-establishment is painting. Arbitrary perhaps but not without insight I feel. If you can't change yourself change the world and if you cant change the world change yourself. As the ArchD pointedly takes from Blake - make your own system or be enslaved by someone else's. I think that that's the real struggle and the warrior's path, and the benevolent souls amongst us are the one's who do that whilst at the same time try to open others minds, though of course liberating them from enslavement of whatever kind doesn't mean they are going to do the same thing with their freedom as you do with yours.
Amerikkkan Kapitalism (sic) is pretty much the prevailing system going at the moment and relies on people being subjugated for it's survival. The thing is with it, and I think that the ArchD has hinted at this in those Q&A's he did in 2000 (if I remember rightly), is that it has it's own survival as it's main interest and is a parasite on the arse of humanity and will continue to try and survive right into the Great Awakening. I don't understand economics and I'm with the mythogrophers who see all these systems as basically illusions that will continue to deviate in their efficacy (or effectiveness?) and will in all likelyhood turn out not to be what they seem to be. As such I can't get into the details too much - I get a bit bored.
The "righteous individualism" that seems to be characteristic of the megalithic culture is exactly the kind of thing that threatens capitalism and which capitalism (should I use capital C?) tries to dilute and turn to it's own ends. A lot of the posts here seem to instinctively sense one way forward, though, is to have some kind of dialogue or bargain with the system, rather than zero tolerance, and in that way somehow harness it for something positive, or at least stop it's stranglehold on human culture - something for the unruly imagination to grapple with.
Topic Outline:

Unsung Forum Index