Head To Head
Register
Unsung Forum »
New Brain Donor album - opinions here, please...

Pages: 12 – [ Previous | 17 8 9 10 11 12 ]
Topic View: Flat | Threaded
Carlos
Carlos
3884 posts

Re: New Brain Donor album - opinions here, please...
Mar 13, 2009, 09:23
Your book is just FAB, Seb. I'm at the middle of the "trip" and I laugh a lot with your book. GREAT.
Moth
Moth
5236 posts

Mar 13, 2009, 09:32
Got it yesterday. I can't see it ever being amongst my favourite Cope, but I like it. Certainly like it a lot more than Drain'd Boner, tho probly not as much as the earlier Donor stuff.

love

Moth
Squid Tempest
Squid Tempest
8761 posts

Mar 13, 2009, 09:34
I've found it to be a real grower. It really didn't grab me at first, and I was on the verge of consigning it to the pile of "Cope CDs I want to like but don't really get" when suddenly it took over my brain and stormed in, spilling drinks left right and centre.
Vybik Jon
Vybik Jon
7717 posts

Mar 13, 2009, 15:55
It gets better by the play!
riverman
riverman
845 posts

Mar 14, 2009, 11:02
I agree! Had it on lastnight for the first time in a couple of weeks. Always liked Death becomes you, frankenstein (best 3 min Donor since Pagan Ass!) and fokkinger slag but really got into Gates and even the Doggen solo. Still, I'm probably one of the few folk who listens to Drained Boner more than Love Peace and Fuck! Where do we take U!!!!!!
Bourbonus
Bourbonus
66 posts

Mar 14, 2009, 18:51
Yeah, took a few listens to get into it but after that it gets better and better, prefer it to "Drain'd Boner" but not as good as L,P&F but that's only because that album is fantastic. Haven't got the double album but got the "Brain Donor" cd and that's great, especially "Like A mother fucker" which has me singing along to it, not always good in public :-)
Sun Of Bytch
Sun Of Bytch
143 posts

Mar 15, 2009, 10:12
Fuck, don't it just!
Pages: 12 – [ Previous | 17 8 9 10 11 12 ] Add a reply to this topic

Unsung Forum Index