Pages: 4 – [ 1 2 3 4 | Next ]
Topic View: Flat | Threaded
anthonyqkiernan
anthonyqkiernan
7087 posts

Zep reformation 'definite'
Sep 05, 2007, 12:36
NME wrote:
Led Zeppelin frontman Robert Plant has confirmed that the legendary rock band will be reuniting later this year.

A reunion has been strongly rumoured for the last week or so and today (September 5) the singer confirmed it's definitely on.

An alleged comment to an autograph hunter doesn't really pass as 'confirmation' in my book.
riotmaster
1563 posts

Re: Zep reformation 'definite'
Sep 05, 2007, 14:04
i saw that on nme.com

the source of the confirmation. a fan who allegedly saw Plant on the street and got a world exclusive from him

i love the Zep but i cna't see how this is a good idea at all (if true). the last attempts were bloody awful and times have changed even more

Plant should stick to his excellent strange sensation stuff and Page to his research into botox ;o)
micmacmoc
micmacmoc
288 posts

Sep 05, 2007, 14:23
i see that touts are already 'offering' tickets at about £300, it would be a great disappointment for them to ruin their status by doing anything now. I think the plant strange sensation stuffs really good, saw page and plant at glastonbury and enjoyed it, but not really up there with the stuff from early 70s. I think in throughthe out door was crap and so was Knebworth, should have packed it in after presence.
please don't do it lads, it'll cost me a fortune, no-one will enjoy it and you'll look daft. Only the touts need this!
Lupus
Lupus
641 posts

Sep 05, 2007, 14:23
As a Zep fan from the very beginning; couldn't agree more!
Lupus
Lupus
641 posts

Sep 05, 2007, 14:29
Saw Plant & Strange Sen.. in Bergen a couple of years ago and they were brilliant imo. Can't understand why Plant wants to reform.
If Plant & Page have a need to be nostalgic, they can meet at the pub, have a couple of pints, talk about them old days & cry and laugh a little.
Kid Calamity
9044 posts

Sep 05, 2007, 15:14
It won't be a big regular arrangement. Just a one off, I'm glad to say.
Also, I hear mumblings about Cream doing it again, too.
Moon Cat
9577 posts

Sep 05, 2007, 15:22
I heard this and then the BBC digi news said don't buy tickets cos it's not true. Much as I think it's a bad idea, I know I'd wanna go, but I bet the tickets would be a billion quid. Bah!
Kid Calamity
9044 posts

Heaven & Hell
Sep 05, 2007, 15:27
The Ronnie James Dio Sabbath line-up are touring, too!
Moon Cat
9577 posts

Re: Heaven & Hell
Sep 05, 2007, 15:31
I'm seeing them in Manc. And looking forward to it immensely.
supercat
supercat
4257 posts

Sep 05, 2007, 16:03
We've gotta go, you know that. ;D xx
Pages: 4 – [ 1 2 3 4 | Next ] Add a reply to this topic

Unsung Forum Index