Code III : Planet Of Man

8 messages
Topic View: Flat | Threaded
gogmagog
176 posts

Edited Nov 06, 2006, 18:27
Re: Code III : Planet Of Man
Nov 06, 2006, 18:26
Having been a way for a while I was skiiming through the posts and I Thought I'd bring this back to the fore as it IS a truly UNSUNG classic Kosmiche LP - very trippy and abstract, but just as you begin to think the formlessness seems to be going on to long (like Anima's LP's for the Pilz label do!!) - some great shapes start to appear from the spectral ether. Stone Age choirs to boot!! Beautiful!

I'd be interested in knowing about the two versions Achuma, where does the extra material appear? I wasn't aware there were two versions - I have the delta-kuntskopf vinyl version, but my copy (even when I bought it) had seen better days which is a bind as its a quiet LP at times. But I'm not sure which one I own of the two - long or short. IS there anyway of telling?

For those interested I did a very unprofessional, and very short review of the LP for this site some time ago, its a fe wpages back but can be got with the search item quick enough.

Time for an OFFICIAL CD RELEASE METHINKS - now that we have a proper version of ECHO by AR & Machines. Steve Stapleton and David Tibet did a great job with Sand's Golem,

Just about to listen to a vinyl copy of Eberhard Schoener's Meditation (1973) which arrived today. Apparently its very Zeit-like according to one review.

Unsung Forum Index