APB for Robert Plant fans......

Pages: 3 – [ 1 2 3 | Next ]
Topic View: Flat | Threaded
supercat
supercat
4257 posts

APB for Robert Plant fans......
May 03, 2006, 09:05
The lean, bronzed machine will be on Johnnie Walkers Radio 2 show on Sunday 7th May at 1700-1900hrs. He'll be discussing life after LZ, his life changing moments, jamming with his kids and his new band Robert Plant and the Strange Sensation. oh i'm all excited! ;) xx
tucker lyons
tucker lyons
93 posts

Re: APB for Robert Plant fans......
May 03, 2006, 09:18
i won a competition a few years ago to see and meet the man when he was on a jolly with the Priory of Bryon...

one of the best nights of me life.

a lovely bloke and he had a ball performing. even when the sound went kaput for about 5 minutes he did a half-comical stand-up routine and entertained us til someone put 50p in the meter.

they dont make superstars like that anymore. these days we get robbie bastard williams and mariah bitch carey.

i quite like will young tho for some strange reason.

tucker
joudicca
joudicca
360 posts

May 03, 2006, 09:56
"i quite like will young tho for some strange reason."
snigger!! arf arf!
tucker lyons
tucker lyons
93 posts

May 03, 2006, 10:00
laugh all you want...i bet you have some dark secret musically that you wouldnt even dare admit on a place like this...

at least i had the stupidity to do it...

so come on joujou....spill the limas

tucker
joudicca
joudicca
360 posts

May 03, 2006, 10:08
erm...............erm..................i like you are always on my mind by the pet shop boys.
micmacmoc
micmacmoc
288 posts

May 03, 2006, 10:08
i love percy too....my guilty secret is ELO!

mighty rearranger is a find recording, hes a great bloke too, theres summat natural and unassuming about 'percy'.
Moon Cat
9577 posts

May 03, 2006, 10:13
I met his Royal Plantage apres gig roud about the Now & Zen era and he was really nice and guinely chuffed at the support he was getting from the fans. Took time to chat and sign and pose for piccies etc. Top bloke and a lesson to all these 'band of the moment' indie chancers that seem to turn into divas the minute the NME sez they like 'em
tucker lyons
tucker lyons
93 posts

May 03, 2006, 10:17
cover

at least wills 'i think i better leave right now' was original and had him in a moody pose as all around him frantically walked about as if the tv licence man had come and they couldnt find their licences

the pet shop boys just stood there in long black coats and you just knew....KNEW!!!...they could put their hands on their tv licences in seconds

tucker
keith a
9572 posts

May 03, 2006, 10:37
> you just knew....KNEW!!!...they could put their hands on their tv licences in seconds

Quote of the day for me, Tucker.
keith a
9572 posts

May 03, 2006, 10:38
Mine...this week anyway...is Bobbie Gentry.
Pages: 3 – [ 1 2 3 | Next ] Add a reply to this topic

Unsung Forum Index