1539 posts

what about...
Oct 25, 2005, 21:19
Soldier Blue remixes?
Ether
104 posts

Re: More thoughts
Oct 25, 2005, 22:06
I'll add them to the discs, if someone can send me them in CD form.
Ether
104 posts

Re: what about...
Oct 25, 2005, 22:08
Up to you. It would be nice to have them on disc as part of the rarities though, certainly.
Ether
104 posts

Re: JC Rarities Compilation
Oct 25, 2005, 22:12
Hi Vybik, those tracks would be welcome. I can add them to the compilation.
Vybik Jon
Vybik Jon
7717 posts

Re: what about...
Oct 26, 2005, 09:54
I think I still have them on my hard drive at home.

I'll add them to the stuff I'm already sending.
Citizensmurf
Citizensmurf
1703 posts

May 03, 2006, 00:32
Whatever happened to this project? I still think it should get out there. Perhaps just including all the non-CD, non-album tracks would be useful for those collectors not looking to buy every 12" single under the Cope sun.
FourWinds
FourWinds
10943 posts

May 03, 2006, 06:07
This was recently posted: http://www.headheritage.co.uk/headtohead/unsung/topic/32026

The three albums - Fried, WSYM & Saint Julian - all contain the b-sides and tracks from the 12" singles associated with each album. WSYM is positively stuffed with 'em.

I do have a CD with most of the 12" tracks and a few from white labels on it, but they were recorded by a friend in a hurry and there are no breaks between tracks when two come off one side of a disk. One day I'll get around to splitting them up.
Psuedo Trees
1 posts

Edited May 04, 2006, 07:04
May 04, 2006, 07:03
Update on JC Rarities Compilation:

Ether has all the tracks gathered together (and has done for some time now) and has also been equipped with a copy of photoshop to get the artwork for it sorted too.

The project has stalled waiting on Copefan to send the disc of Cope promo and other photos/images that he offered me when he requested his copy of the recent TX DVD set (that's probably best left refered to not by name as all searchable reference to both it and it's predecessor appear to have been removed from HH by the powers that be) ... so that I can forward a copy of these images to Ether to use to sort out the artwork and begin distribution.

I've just sent Copefan a further e-mail enquiring about this ... I can only hope that he did recieve his copy of the now nameless disc set as I never heard back from him after sending.

-you aint seen me, right?-
Vybik Jon
Vybik Jon
7717 posts

May 04, 2006, 11:09
Like the name change.
Pursued By Trees
Pursued By Trees
1135 posts

May 04, 2006, 13:36
I haven't been myself lately ....

Actually I set it up when I couldn't log in under my exisiting p/word as it wanted only 5 digits and my p/word was 7 ... then didn't use it after all. P/word on main account now sorted but I forgot I was logged in under this alt name when I posted that this morn. Pretty much suits at present anyhow.
Pages: 13 – [ Previous | 13 4 5 6 7 8 | Next ] Add a reply to this topic

Unsung Forum Index