Unsung Forum »
JC Rarities Compilation

Pages: 13 – [ Previous | 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 | Next ]
Topic View: Flat | Threaded
Glam Descendant
1539 posts

Re: JC Rarities Compilation
Oct 23, 2005, 03:09
Don't overlook "Little Donkey" from the EAST EASY RIDER ep -- it's not the same as the version on SKELLINGTON.

What about Queen Elizabeth? There's "Temple of Diana" on the CORNUCOPEA disk.
Pursued By Trees
Pursued By Trees
1135 posts

Oct 23, 2005, 10:22
Well spotted GD! I had completely forgotten about the alt version of 'Little Donkey', consider it included.

Not sure about Q.E.'s 'Temple of Dianna' ... although J.C.'s 'Ver' from Cornucopea could be in with a chance ... with 'Ravebury Stones', 'Love L.U.V.' and 'Bring Cherhill Down' already scheduled I guess one more 10 minute dancey/ambient track isn't going to hurt.

Depends what people want really ...
Ether
104 posts

Oct 23, 2005, 11:38
Ok, I'll do it! Project manager I am, then. If I can get a definitive list of all the tracks we want, then I'll distribute them. Does anyone have the bonus tracks from the Japanese edition of Interpreter? I have the pink vinyl interview disc from St Julian era, but I don't have the technology here to rip from vinyl. Does anyone else have that one?
Glam Descendant
1539 posts

More thoughts
Oct 24, 2005, 08:11
"Uptight" on the vinyl version of PEGGY SUICIDE.

And if Brain Donor's a consideration, there's one track on the vinyl version of LOVE, PEACE & FUCK that is considerably longer than the more common CD version ("Hairy Music"?).

Also, if y'all are including BD, there's "Shaman U.F.O." and "Who Will Entertain Your Moron?". And an alt "My Pagan Ass" on the promo CD? It has two versions.
Glam Descendant
1539 posts

Re: More thoughts
Oct 24, 2005, 08:12
Meant to add: isn't "Hanging Out & Hung Up On The Line" longer on the vinyl PS?
Pursued By Trees
Pursued By Trees
1135 posts

Re: More thoughts
Oct 24, 2005, 08:17
Hmmm ... it wouldn't suprise me if there weren't longer vinyl versions, having more space across 2 albums than the time restrictions of a cd allow for ... and it would be good to have these ...

Anyhow, out of my hands now as I'm posting my contribution off to Ether today!
Mark1971
Mark1971
252 posts

Peggy S demos???
Oct 24, 2005, 10:45
I can offer a 3 tracks that i have, which came froma source close to julian and are alternative (& superior) versions of:
Hanging out & Hung up on the line
Drive she said
East easy rider

I think these are probably album demos? But I've never been able to pin them down - i copied 'em in 89/90 so the source is long since gone!
Mark1971
Mark1971
252 posts

Oct 24, 2005, 10:56
I have the pink interview disk & the picture disk one too. I can rip these (currently at 16bit .. let's not get into all that ...). However, the pic disk on has a crack on one side, so there's a regular & annoying click.

Let me know if these are needed (ditto the peggy s demos(?)) and I can rip them & send the cd to the 'project manager'!
Vybik Jon
Vybik Jon
7717 posts

Oct 24, 2005, 10:57
I've got Any Country Lane, the alternative My Pagan Ass and a different version of East Easy Rider on CD.
Pursued By Trees
Pursued By Trees
1135 posts

Oct 24, 2005, 12:50
Regular and annoying vinyl click removal a speciality!

If you want to bung a cd of them in this direction I can clean up and pass on to project manager Ether.
Pages: 13 – [ Previous | 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 | Next ] Add a reply to this topic

Unsung Forum Index