JC Rarities Compilation

Pages: 13 – [ Previous | 1 2 3 4 5 6 | Next ]
Topic View: Flat | Threaded
Trish
Trish
285 posts

Re: JC Rarities Compilation
Oct 21, 2005, 09:12
Ive got that Screaming Secrets bootleg LP, if that helps... will dig it out and see whats on it... Better Scream is, and Log Cabin . .
t
xxx
Pursued By Trees
Pursued By Trees
1135 posts

Oct 21, 2005, 09:48
Hi Moey,
Dancing Heads ep has:
Head (Remix)
Head (Long Meg & Her Daughters Mix)
Love (L.U.V.)
Easty Risin'

all present and accounted for!

Those others would be great though.

The Safesurfer/If You Love Me At All 33rpm 12" was only avavilable at gigs in '91 ... I believe it's the demo of Safesurfer but haven't got so not certain .... no idea about the demo-ishness of the b-side.
Pursued By Trees
Pursued By Trees
1135 posts

Oct 21, 2005, 09:48
This is true ... although I just might be able to clean it up a little better myself ...
Pursued By Trees
Pursued By Trees
1135 posts

Oct 21, 2005, 09:58
The thing is, that while I'm happy to contribute to this project, someone else is going to have to get it together in it's entirity I'm afraid.

Somewhat embarassed to say this, especially after all this time, I wouldn't really expect anyone to still believe a word that I say on the subject ... being off work with the lurgi at the mo' I've had time to experiment further ... and have finally cracked the last problem I'd been having with video and VOB capture/conversion

The Copendium Vol 1 DVD, 'Viewlogy' is now very much go again and will be what I'm now concentrating on pretty much exclusively until it's finished.

I reckon that I can make the time to rip the cd tracks and convert a couple of tracks from vinyl for this cd project to pass along ... just don't want to end up being the one at the end of the tree copying and distributing it though as I'll have my hands full with the TX DVD.
moey
moey
770 posts

Oct 21, 2005, 10:13
wow must have missed that - I only ever saw the 7"

moey

ps you stepping out to see Bauhaus?
Pursued By Trees
Pursued By Trees
1135 posts

Oct 21, 2005, 10:56
It's bit too far away and I'm a bit too skint I'm afraid ... and to be honest, unless there's any new songs ... the fat'n'forty-kerching! tour thing just isn't the same ... if the Gotham tour is anuthing to go by it's all a bit too safe for a band who used to be edgy and to take risks to try to challenge their audience.

Now if it was a David J solo gig ...
Piquiod
Piquiod
525 posts

Oct 21, 2005, 18:49
I seem to have no more to offer since PBT has all I got...(I do have lotsa rare live stuff, but this seems to be a b-sides rarities and won't fit in...maybe some would fit into a Son of the Rite on B-Sides comp.
Again, I offer my servies to help spread it in the US.
as always,
[email protected]
Pursued By Trees
Pursued By Trees
1135 posts

Oct 22, 2005, 11:17
Presently I'm trying to persuade Ether to become project manager ... not sure how effective my powers of persuasion are proving to be though.

So who can send:
Propheteering, Any Country Lane, Bring Cherhill Down (Moey, can you bung these onto a cd?), 24a Velocity Crescent and Pussyface remix?

Anyone got that 12" with the Safesurfer demo?

The 87 fan club box with the demo version of Christmas Mourning .... naming no names ... I respectfully refrained from bidding against someone here for a copy of this a couple of months back when it surfaced on Ebay ...

If no-one else is taking this one on I guess I can add in the missing tracks if people want to forward copies to me ... on tape if not cd ... it might be a while before I can organise some artwork and get it posted somewhere for download, but I could get the discs into circulation pretty quickly!
supercat
supercat
4257 posts

Oct 22, 2005, 11:25
You are working very hard my lovely. Well done but don't get too stressed now. (H) xx
machineryelf
3679 posts

Oct 22, 2005, 12:27
if you want any help sending out copies,sorting out artwork etc i'd be glad to lend a hand,some of the stuff mentioned here sounds great.
Pages: 13 – [ Previous | 1 2 3 4 5 6 | Next ] Add a reply to this topic

Unsung Forum Index