JC Rarities Compilation

Pages: 13 – [ Previous | 18 9 10 11 12 13 ]
Topic View: Flat | Threaded
elegant chaos
elegant chaos
2390 posts

Re: JC Rarities Compilation
Apr 11, 2009, 11:32
Lunartunes - did u see my email from a week or so back?
Brik
587 posts

Apr 11, 2009, 12:19
We could always open a swap shop for out of print songs and swap em by email. Doing physical CD mail-outs would only be doable if someone had everything, which it seems everyone's missing a couple of bits.
LunarTunes
107 posts

Apr 11, 2009, 13:16
elegant chaos wrote:
Lunartunes - did u see my email from a week or so back?

I don't believe I did. I would have replied. Strange. Can you send it again?...

Peace.
LunarTunes
107 posts

Apr 11, 2009, 13:26
Brik wrote:
We could always open a swap shop for out of print songs and swap em by email. Doing physical CD mail-outs would only be doable if someone had everything, which it seems everyone's missing a couple of bits.

That's an interesting idea. I've never done such a thing before. Would we be sending mp3's, flacs or something else?...

Peace.
elegant chaos
elegant chaos
2390 posts

Apr 11, 2009, 15:09
Just sent it again - the original was sent April 2nd
LunarTunes
107 posts

Edited Apr 11, 2009, 17:12
Apr 11, 2009, 16:54
elegant chaos wrote:
Just sent it again - the original was sent April 2nd

EDIT: Got it at the Hotmail account and forwarded it to my main one. Thanks! I'll reply later today...

Peace.
LunarTunes
107 posts

Apr 11, 2009, 20:21
OK, so I've added the RADIO ROME tracks to the list (which appears on Page 6 of this thread for me if anyone is looking for it). As Vybik Jon said, the first show has disappeared. The third one streams from that spot instead and nothing streams from the third one. Interestingly enough, I found an old thread which indicates that 50 CD-R copies of these shows were distributed to people involved with the ROME WASN'T BURNED IN A DAY festival. Anyone lucky enough to have one of these?...

Peace.
Gnostic Almighty
Gnostic Almighty
236 posts

Apr 12, 2009, 15:37
If anyone actually has a list (I will probably have most of the tunes), just tell me what you want on, and I will duplicate and print the discs. I'll even do a cover, but to keep costs down, suggest that it is only a paper wraparound within a plastic outer (like the promos are done these days!). that said, it will be done properly.
I can sell them here (to cover minimal costs of cd-r, printing, etc if u wish, or via ebay).

If there are any budding artists, who can think of a theme/cover idea, send me your suggestions via email.

... just a suggestion anyway.
Citizensmurf
Citizensmurf
1703 posts

Apr 13, 2009, 02:52
If memory serves me, wasn't the Socrates Mine Enemy bit from Radio Rome the same as what is on the Fear Loves this Place single.
kiddrahcir
kiddrahcir
51 posts

Apr 13, 2009, 09:20
does moonequipped by t c lethbridge count as a copey rarity. it says directed by julian cope but i dont know how much he was on it. or are u just talking about pure cope stuf. cos if not theres the other lgthbridge, suno etc
Pages: 13 – [ Previous | 18 9 10 11 12 13 ] Add a reply to this topic

Unsung Forum Index