98 messages
Topic View: Flat | Threaded
Hunter T Wolfe
Hunter T Wolfe
1705 posts

Re: Local Bands
Sep 25, 2007, 17:47
dee wrote:
Anyone remember The Weird Happenings Organisation, The Brain of Morbius or Experiment......South East Londone scene late 80's early ninetys. or Bands from the mid 80's north east Enland....Dan, Hellbastard or the Magic Bastards??????????

I think I have a Magic Bastards 7" somewhere; something tells me I saw them supporting Mega City Four in that London once. I also recall Hellbastard, and for that matter, Bastard, and of course, the mighty Bastard Kestel- saw all three once I think on a deliberately bastard-themed evening, possibly at the 1in12 in Bradford, or it may even have been a rare decent gig in my old hometown of Halifax in the late 80s...

For the record, I fondly remember such great local talent as The Cannibal Swamp Rabbits, Bogshed, Chinese Gangster Element, The Psycho Surgeons, Salvation, Another Cuba, The Vaynes, Langfield Crane, Wonky Alice, Eggbread, Cody Beach... all active around the West Yorkshire area roughly 86-95. If any of these names mean anything to anyone on here I shall be well chuffed!
Topic Outline:

Unsung Forum Index