Topic View: Flat | Threaded
Vybik Jon
Vybik Jon
7717 posts

Re: RFH Roll Call
Nov 25, 2004, 19:10
Again?!

Er...no. I didn't mean again.

I meant...er...don't be ridiculous. I'm a bloke.

Ha, ha, ha.
amazon
amazon
959 posts

Nov 25, 2004, 19:37
What are you wearing a tutu to the RFH for then?
grufty jim
grufty jim
1978 posts

Nov 25, 2004, 20:13
I'll probably be there. I'd been thinking about wearing a tutu, but that seems rather unoriginal now. Probably end up being jeans and a t-shirt... y'know, just to make sure I stand out from the crowd.
Beebon
1375 posts

Nov 25, 2004, 21:12
Well, i have now indeed booked my tickets... Rear stall row O seats 26 and 27... both seats aren't for me by the way.. ;)

Why oh why do i always leave booking this kinda thing so late? I wanted to be down the front! Also, WHY does mr cope insist on seating venues a lot of the time? :( Nevermind, just happy im going!

:)
Nikinakinoo
Nikinakinoo
1281 posts

Nov 25, 2004, 21:56
When I rang the RFH 2 days ago day they said they'd only sold 100 tickets and the capacity is 3,000. From reading your posts it sounds like it is almost sold out...?

At RFH do you have to stay in your seat or can you get up and dance?

Nikinakinoo
Moth
Moth
5236 posts

Nov 25, 2004, 22:22
Peeps that've been before reckon they don't mind you getting up & dancing - which is good news! Not sure they'll let everyone pile to the front tho - which to some extent'd be difficult with the seats anyway I guess....

I was looking at the seating chart online & the whole of the front stalls seems to be sold out & there aren't many side box seats left. Still quite a lot in the back stalls & the main balcony though.

love

Moth
Brother Johnno
Brother Johnno
428 posts

Nov 25, 2004, 22:48
depends who's playing but it's generally a bit reserved. I suppose the Cope army will rock and roll though!
I was there a couple of weeks ago and just wanted them to turn the lights down, it was so bright!
Also, in contrast to NC&TBS recently (different venue mind you), I found the sound needed upping slightly.
Hey, it'll be great!
Debaser
Debaser
241 posts

Nov 25, 2004, 23:16
When I rang last Sat I got offered T30 and 31. Never been so far back in me life!!!!

Saying that, I got front row at the Lyric and JC proceeded to spend oooh all of twenty seconds on stage before toddling off to the middle of the stalls.

I'll be the one chucking popcorn at you all in front.
moey
moey
770 posts

Nov 25, 2004, 23:39
Row D for moey, James Aswell and A. N. Other.

See y'aaaall there

moey
Shrimp
Shrimp
1118 posts

Nov 25, 2004, 23:44
and a coat n hat
Pages: 16 – [ Previous | 1 2 3 4 5 6 | Next ] Add a reply to this topic

Unsung Forum Index