oxford gig

130 messages
Topic View: Flat | Threaded
ratcni01
ratcni01
916 posts

Re: oxford gig
Sep 26, 2004, 21:28
I loved it, although I was so mashed by the end of the set that I don't recall clearly the set list etc. By far the best bit was talking to my friends from here and FBB. Utterly, utterly awesome to see everyone, I think I talked rather a lot last night, but if I professed admiration, love, impressedness random softy sloppy shite! then I meant it!

What I do clearly remember all through the night is in fact the people there! As for Julian, he was far better than at Brighton I thought. Perhaps (this is my feeling) he's getting better overall as the tour progresses, although only seeing him on two of the dates it is hard to tell.

Hour and halfs sleep since 8am Saturday morning means that tbh, I am impressed at the coherence of this post! Especially given my incapacity this afternoon in the pub, where completing a sentence was at times a challenge, despite only having drunk tea or water since 7am this morning.

Was superb to go to Wayland today with everyone, you are all very very lovely! (whether you came to that or not!)
Topic Outline:

Unsung Forum Index