Unsung Forum »
Negative Reviews

212 messages
Topic View: Flat | Threaded
gorseddphungus
185 posts

cave music
Jul 12, 2004, 08:30
i dont care if you like suede or the pet shop toys, its your problem not mine. but when you call the rest of us cave dwellers for not knowing suede...

'if you've never heard them then you've obviously been living in a cave for the past dozen years'

...then you are clearly showing your limited views supposing everyone must have heard of the indie bands you like.

"provincial", as mentioned here, is the perfect description

i have a problem with the few like you who arrive here expecting an indie/britpoop club and continuously slag off anyone who talks about music you dont know ('elitist', deliberately 'obscure', always old, too prog, etc) when in fact it is clear it is the purpose of this forum and website to find and learn about generally-unknown rock gems of the past and unsung releases of the present.

the whole complaint from the so-far extremely tolerant admin of this site is about the negativity (including yours) from people who dont give a shit and show it. example, if someone arrives and does not like any of the albums of the month reviewed then have they ever thought there might be a slight possibility they might be in the wrong website before jumping to say 'the stuff reviewed all sucks' or they are for deliberately-elitist obscurantist cave dwellers?
Topic Outline:

Unsung Forum Index