Negative Reviews

212 messages
Topic View: Flat | Threaded
Shrimp
Shrimp
1118 posts

Re: Negative Reviews
Jul 11, 2004, 18:37
no i stand by that post - all it was was a suggestion from judge jules and not me that tanz is not wonderful and pales in comparison to other duul output - it did not diss at all what u said

i am not against peeps enthusing about something to be wary of as an unsung posting as long as that posting is passionate and is included hopefully within a passionate championing of some other output of the artist in question - jules is great at this and also seth

what i am against is unsung just becoming an area to review an album leaving out the passionate championing and wreckmyheaven has summed that up pretty well

the review should make me you and everyone else also want to go try it for size and then we can discuss our findings as unsung discussion threads if we then so wish - this happens rarely for me but greater for others

we all fail at times and i have and always will do however as a general rule i consider that all hh contributors should stand back and think before they post anything as to is this the best place to post or not

why do any of us want to post in the first place - there are numerous reasons for that however we all know that music is subjective and we aint all gonna agree at all times
Topic Outline:

Unsung Forum Index