212 messages
Topic View: Flat | Threaded
Shrimp
Shrimp
1118 posts

Re: Negative Reviews
Jul 10, 2004, 12:50
good holes

theres a load of shit on unsung reviews n also some great great unsung nuggets - most of em (not all though) seth man posts (i say it again and again)

but its an open forum so thats what ur gonna get at times

im actually quite surprised as to how the shit is not bucket loads given the shit that encompasses a lot of the threads around these and other parts

there is little on unsung that really encourages me n enthuses me to make me want to explore further but i still do n check out thousands of artefacts each year in that search for the holy mcgrail - n just sometimes it is there and sometimes in the most unobvious of places too

but thats my opinion and unlikely to be the opinion of many others

n the necktar does flow - but they were shit apart from a few select tracks - but albums are albums not just individual tracks

its good to pinpoint flaws too n items to be beware of - jules of the cope is great at that but then he listens to a great deal of shit and especially some of the more recent enthuses on his turntable

but white2 is actually quite good n finally there is a sunn O)))))))))))))))))))) album what a crap and stupid name that is doing it for me

ramble on as usual
Topic Outline:

Unsung Forum Index