106 messages
Topic View: Flat | Threaded
Squid Tempest
Squid Tempest
8761 posts

Re: Soundtracks Of Our Lives 28/3/04
Mar 29, 2004, 11:16
Kraftwerk – Tour de France.
Really, really like this, especially Vitamin and Aerodynamic. Great stuff, lovely tones and sounds.

XTC (again!) – Skylarking, Black Sea, Go 2
Skylarking is proving an interesting one. Some listens I like it more than others – must be a mood thing. Black Sea and Go 2 I’ve been enjoying a great deal too.

The Band – The Band
Just got hold of the remastered CD of this so I’m starting to get to know it. Very nice.

Van Halen – Van Halen
Hahahahaha! Still don’t REALLY get it, but I’m having some fun listening to it now, although I don’t think it’s intended as purely a comedy record! Had it on me MP3 player whilst doing the supermarket shop on Saturday, and it did make me laugh, so maybe I’m getting the hang of it a bit now. And Moon Cat - I did the legs apart, air guitar thang to Nat yesterday – but I didn’t have the spandex trews...I think she thought I had cracked up!

Gong – Live 2 Infinitea
Didn’t listen to this much initially, coz I was disappointed it was so like the live DVD, but I’m really enjoying this now. Some great performances on this.

Kate Bush – Red Shoes
Lily on this is just enchanting – a magical spell that weaves you into it’s charm. I’ve been re-visiting this LP lots lately.

Squid
x
Topic Outline:

Unsung Forum Index