Jacko is at it again (uh oh)

128 messages
Topic View: Flat | Threaded
Dog 3000
Dog 3000
4611 posts

Hiding in plain sight
Nov 21, 2003, 17:07
No point getting on moral high-horseys here. No one is acting as "judge, jury, executioner" we're just spouting opinions on the Internet. (Of course you're entitled to yours too.)

But the more I think about it the more I am convinced he's guilty, and there's more to it than just kids.

Just think if he never had all that surgery and he looked like a normal 45 year old man, and he liked to spend his free time sleeping with 12-14 year old GIRLS. Would anyone believe it was non-sexual?

Why do people believe it's non-sexual because he's made himself look like a woman and likes to sleep with 12-14 year old boys?

What really boggles me is people who jump to his defense "it couldn't be true, he's just Peter Pan!" -- talk about swallowing the PR (as in PRopaganda that he's bought and paid for.)

Also, I am convinced he's a prescription drug addict just like Elvis -- on his arrest the other day this guy who's 5'11" (more than 1.8 meters tall) only weighed 120 lbs! (less than 9 stone!) He looks like a junkie! And there's your explanation for wearing the surgical masks and shades all the time -- he's trying to hide the fact that he's high. (And has already publicized at least one trip to rehab too.)

And finally -- I'm convinced that hair of his is a wig too! (Remember the Pepsi ad fire incident -- I don't think he's ever been the same since.)
Topic Outline:

Unsung Forum Index