128 messages
Topic View: Flat | Threaded
Popel Vooje
5373 posts

Edited Dec 24, 2012, 11:42
Re: Jacko is at it again (uh oh)
Nov 21, 2003, 14:28
Well!

I've read the eintire thread here, but since I couldn't think of the most appropriate place to stick in my twopence worth I thought I'd just stick it here. Call me a wussy liberal pantywaist if you like, but I agree with Merrick, Moth and Lord Lucan. I'm going to reserve judgement until the guy's been tried. If he is guilty, then he deserves all the punches he gets. If he isn't, he is still quite clearly emotionally disturbed and out of touch with reality. However. that in itself does not necessarily mean he's guilty.

Personally, I don't know quite what to believe here. On the one hand, it sounds almost eminently plausible. On the other hand, that is part of the problem - it's almost too plausible. Jacko's position makes him an obvious and convenient target for any kind of set-up. However, it is equally possible that fame has insulated him from reality to the point where he genuinely believes he is exempt from the moral laws which us regular folks (quite rightly in this case) have to live by.

Don't suppose this is the appropriate juncture to resurrect the "So who's gonna be next then" thread, is it?
Topic Outline:

Unsung Forum Index