Jacko is at it again (uh oh)

Pages: 13 – [ Previous | 18 9 10 11 12 13 | Next ]
Topic View: Flat | Threaded
Dog 3000
Dog 3000
4611 posts

Another disturbing angle . . .
Nov 20, 2003, 17:18
Did you know the MAXIMUM sentence per charge for the crimes Jacko is accused of is only three years in prison?

And a repeat offender with a bag of weed can get "life"!
Dog 3000
Dog 3000
4611 posts

R. Kelly
Nov 20, 2003, 17:36
Amazingly enough, videotape of R. Kelly pissing on a 14 year old girl doesn't seem to have slowed his career down a bit.
Glam Descendant
1539 posts

PR angle
Nov 20, 2003, 17:52
Exactly my thoughts -- it is actually Jackson who in fact is using the allegations to get the word out that he has a new CD.

This response made me chuckle:

[Michael] Jackson, in a statement Tuesday, noted that the allegations surfaced the same day a new greatest hits CD, "Number Ones," was released, but the district attorney dismissed any connection.

"Like the sheriff and I are really into that kind of music," Sneddon said.
Glam Descendant
1539 posts

actually
Nov 20, 2003, 17:57
Lou wrote "Who Loves the Sun?"

In Jackson's case perhaps it should be "Who Loves the Son?"
Dog 3000
Dog 3000
4611 posts

Re: PR angle
Nov 20, 2003, 18:00
Clearly it's all a plot by the other networks to postpone the CBS TV special (scheduled for next week and indeed now postponed!)

I mean it's clear that was going to be a huge ratings bonanza right? ;-)

And the new Jacko CD isn't selling -- on track to sell less than 100,000 the first week where in the salad days he used to sell a few million the first week.

Of course it's a greatest hits and anyone who's a fan has "Billie Jean" and all that anyway . . . in fact, didn't he do already do a greatest hits album a few years ago?

So many funny angles to this story, too bad the central charges are so icky and disturbing.

Even the prosecuters couldn't keep a straight face.
Stevo
Stevo
6664 posts

Re: Jacko is at it again (uh oh)
Nov 20, 2003, 20:20
so was that
Stevo
Merrick
Merrick
2148 posts

Re: Another disturbing angle . . .
Nov 20, 2003, 21:06
That is just fuckin mad.

Under California's 'three strikes and out' law (a mandatory 25 year sentence for the third imprisonable conviction), there are more people doing their 25 years for posession of cannabis than for all violent crimes combined.

Note; possession, not even dealing.
Lawrence
9547 posts

Re: Another disturbing angle . . .
Nov 20, 2003, 22:44
Glad I don't live there, even though I don't smoke pot that much...
Merrick
Merrick
2148 posts

Re: Cut and paste is bonanza......
Nov 21, 2003, 11:24
>can I once again remind you that I was slagging >*Jacko* off not yer dad !

I don't share the idea that I should tolerate hatred more because I don't know the target. The people blown to bits in Baghdad weren't my dad either, but I don't let it lie when people say they had it coming or they don't matter. Even if they do backpedal and tell me to lighten up and they were joking.

>may I be brave enough to point out that I post on >this forum more than you do

Thus proving my point that I if I have the time to make and defend a point intelligently here then so do you.

The fact that you don't means you either don't want to make an intelligent point, or you haven't got one to make.

Joking is fine. Mixing it with hateful rants isn't.
cHARLIE
cHARLIE
2607 posts

Re: Cut and paste is bonanza......
Nov 21, 2003, 11:55
ok Iam a thug!
Ok I am a Bigot!
Ok I am a fool!
OK i AM thick!
Ok I will bow down on my knees and kiss your politically righteous arse as well if ya like. .. OR Shall I just not post here again? EVER? hmmmm?
CUS WE ALL KNOW HOW BORING i CAN BE? Unlike yer self.
WILL THAT MAKE IT BETTER MR CLEVER ?
Now can I get on with being a twat ?

Back peddle back peddle back peddle.

Thing is if you met me in real life we would most probably like each other which makes me quite sad.
learn to laugh young man.
Yali*
Pages: 13 – [ Previous | 18 9 10 11 12 13 | Next ] Add a reply to this topic

Unsung Forum Index