Jacko is at it again (uh oh)

Pages: 13 – [ Previous | 17 8 9 10 11 12 | Next ]
Topic View: Flat | Threaded
cHARLIE
cHARLIE
2607 posts

Re: Jacko is at it again (uh oh)
Nov 20, 2003, 10:35
FanKs .... I is glad I'm not alone with my view here cus it is pretty fecken clear this man is *most probably* a monster!
Humanbeing*
Lawrence
9547 posts

Re: See ya later Yali*
Nov 20, 2003, 12:03
Still as popular as ever, at least in the states...
Merrick
Merrick
2148 posts

Re: No you are wrong dude!
Nov 20, 2003, 13:57
Charlie,

gracious as it is of you to apologise for a backfired joke, I would point out ( as I did in my last post) that I didn't actually criticise you for it.

>...but *victom* or *abuser* or both ...ALL sane >adult human beings must surely know it is an >*ethical crime and a SIN* to fuck children ...

We all do things we know are wrong. Most sexual abusers of children were abused that way themselves. The abuse has damaged them so that they behave in damaged ways.

I am in no way absolving or defending sexual abuse, but I am saying that we need to understand why people do it if we are ever to stop it. Just respond to incidents with bloodlust will never make it go away, it will condemn us to more of it.

And if we are to have sympathy for victims of child sex abuse then that necessarily includes those who go on to abuse.

>I could sit here in cyberland intellectualizing with you all day on the subject-matter of how the law works but the fact is I was really just having a silly pop at some rich twat called *jacko* who has been accused of child abuse b4 mainly with 12 year old boys . Dont you think there is enough pricks like him getting away with all sorts of wrong doing in this sick world of uncaring iSNEsS.

Yes I do think to many people get away with this. I am also sick of people getting away with brazen brutalisation by encouraging vengeance and not thinking about causes, only symptoms. To me they are both parts of a damaged culture.

>I have seen Julian himself in his monthly journals >slate a few ppl in this world of *ISNEsS* and >fame in a way that could be seen as unethical and >uncalled for (please don't ask me for examples) >but at the same time tis fucken funny as well are >you sooo quick to bash him around the head with >yer cleverness hmmmm?

It's a shamre you think having an intelligent discussion and asking people to justify such damning opinions is something to describe in such a derogatory way. I resent the implied charge of sycophancy.

But, since you ask, yes I have had several disputes with Julian & Dorian about political and ehtical issues.

>Lighten up dude learn to laugh at and with *yaLi*

forgive me for not thinking that baseless bigoted bloodlust against otrher people is especially funny.

And forgive me for, in the midst of a thread where we're calling to mind the incidents of close friends being sexually abused, not being overly quick to 'lighten up'.

>I will except your view to a point cus you seem to >be able to hold a conversation without chucking >silly insults and getting personal on my ass about >who I am which is cool.

It's a shame you can't extend such a basic courtesy to me.

>I am sorry if I am not as *precise* with the ins >and outs of the postings as you but you have to >understand as much as I like this forum It is >*probably* not as *significant* to me as it is to >you how I come across to others here

All I've done is explain my point of view and respond to pertinient points raised. I don't see why, when you've taken up more time and space on this thread than me, you can't have done the same. It's not asking for you to ponder it for hours and come out with some great treatise, just respond as if you think people are intelligent enough to understand your point of view.

Unless, of course, your point can't be so defended because it is baseless chest-thumping, vengeant and uninformed .
Stevo
Stevo
6664 posts

Nov 20, 2003, 14:25
I heard it on the radio last night and was pretty knocked out by the cop behind the investigation having to explain that he wasn't timing it to coincide with Jacko's new album coming out.
Looks like MJ is thinking its being done to sabotage his career. Weird sense of focus really.
Right, if this comes out you won't have a career or anywhere to hide ever,
him: oh no don't do it now it'll sink my lp.

Looks like he's living in some kind of fantasy anyway, I mean who'd do THAT to their face for one thing.
Omi
Stevo
Stevo
Stevo
6664 posts

Nov 20, 2003, 14:32
surely the question of whether opr not you are a Sun reader would be answered by whether or not you read the Sun?
and to quote Michael Gira, God Damn The Sun.
or Lou Reed
Who Needs the Sun?

you should stand and fall on your own convictions not be lead by recieved opinion.
Is that enouigth hyperbole/cliche or whatever?
or wouldja like some more?
Stevo
Stevo
Stevo
6664 posts

Nov 20, 2003, 14:36
but just think THriller and Off The Wall were both era defining records. and apparently Jeffrey Lee Pierce liked em too which must mean something or other?
Wonder if the Gun Club were fuelled by the debater about this influence on them. I know they spent ages at loggerheads.
Did that derail conversation enuff?
Stevo
cHARLIE
cHARLIE
2607 posts

Nov 20, 2003, 14:36
IT WAS A JOKE! PLEASE UNDERSTAND IT WAS A JOKE!
wHoOosh*
cHARLIE
cHARLIE
2607 posts

Nov 20, 2003, 14:40
Haven't got a clue what yer on about. Stevo I aint a gun club fan.
Yali*
cHARLIE
cHARLIE
2607 posts

Cut and paste is bonanza......
Nov 20, 2003, 15:57
Merrick*
....ok ok ok enough of this dude.... I feel the knives are out for me just cus some friggin twato Jacko comment was made and the prick has not been convicted *yet* ! aND i WAS STUPID ENOUGH to think U OR WHO EVER COULD see my joke but no we have to get all Cyber nerdy Like a bunch of friggin kids in a playground.
Ok you don't like my joke
*sorry i take it back ok*
I wont say it again !

And yes I may have been GUILTY of directing my vexed cyber Nerd at you which was most probably ment for stray... (but yer posts are a bit long winded dude and dare I say a little nit picky next tme just tell me to shut dafuck up and I will !) .....who seems to think he can thro his petty but hurtful insults at who ever while sitting behind his little pOoTER .
I would like to see if he has theeee balls to say these tings to my face but that is a different matter so I will shut up there or here if ya like. Any ways dude For that I am truely *sorry* ....

However for you to say :

*forgive me for not thinking that baseless bigoted bloodlust against otrher people is especially funny.*

Is out of order ! I have explained to you more that twice now THAT I WAS MESSING ABOUT ... and that I am *sorry* or are you just trying to make an example of me here in cyber nerd?

If what I wrote was sooooo baseless & bigoted
then how come you and stray were the only ones who were really up fer the fight!
Maybe cus others thought or worked out that yali was just messing about killing some time here at work by playing the *lets kill jacko game* which I have played here b4.

I didn't really want to have a go at you other than to say lighten up... for thaT I get called a bigot blood luster????.... can I once again remind you that I was slagging *Jacko* off not yer dad !

So YES maybe you should lighten up and may I be brave enough to point out that I post on this forum more than you do so surely like most of the other HH'ers who know my postings and who have met me in person would not see me as a bigot or a thug ! However like mr cope once said in his *I'm yer daady song *
*I ain't no peace freek lidddle gurL*...WELL nor am I...when I see an evil twisted mother fucker like
*Jacko* ... spending millions when the world is half starving to death just like when Mr cope also cleverly pointed out his discust at Mr drummand burning a million £spons when the money could have been used to buy chocho bars to put smiles on the faces of poor children (well said JuLian u rawk).... YES i DO FEEL like putting an axe through the *morons* of these ppl YES YES!

So neeeeer up yer kilt I wiLL play
*lets kiLL jacko* game if want to! Just Ignore my postings Merrick ... if I is not clever enough to indulge you in Cleverness and the law of theeeee o so POOOOOOO pooooooooooooooeeeeeeee universe of FiNgs!
:P
LuvyaLi*
P.s.......your not really the ald drummer from adam and theeeee ants are you by the way? How is Adam thes days ?

p.p.s.....this was wotein a rush ok cus i is at work kissing the mans asssss?
cHARLIE
cHARLIE
2607 posts

Re: Cut and paste is bonanza......
Nov 20, 2003, 16:15
Or should I say I have steam streaming out of my PoOter cus I is in a rush dealing with work and my english has gone to pot cus I am rubbish at doing fast FiNgs.........;) and I have my moRon switch on auto pilot............<dribbling and gurning at ya tho with an evil griN> mWA XXXXXXXXXX
Yali a slow fInker*
Pages: 13 – [ Previous | 17 8 9 10 11 12 | Next ] Add a reply to this topic

Unsung Forum Index