Unsung Forum »
Jacko is at it again (uh oh)

Pages: 13 – [ Previous | 18 9 10 11 12 13 | Next ]
Topic View: Flat | Threaded
MonkeyBoy
1008 posts

This isn't really going anywhere!
Nov 21, 2003, 12:02
let the pigeons settle down Charles - it was you who put the cat among them.
MonkeyBoy
1008 posts

ps
Nov 21, 2003, 12:11
I stood on a few toes round here a while back when I made some very Crass Liam Gallagher inspired joking comments about Robbie Williams, which got interpreted as Sizist. Instead of withdrawing these remarks I proceeded to keep going on a wind up.

I do feel quite bad about this now as I don't think I am quite the cunt I made out I was - or looked like.

Sometimes you gotta apoligise for offense caused, joking or otherwise.

Jokes are a two way process. It is up to people recieving the joke how they take it and they have every right to. The 'only joking' attitude can be quite intimadating & even more patronising than Merrick's liberalism as it implies there is something wrong with the person who doesn't get it/find it funny.
cHARLIE
cHARLIE
2607 posts

Re: ps
Nov 21, 2003, 13:55
I agree with you dude 100%!
Point is I have been saying this for the last two days although Merrick or who ever may not like my joke or me or my postings or whatever...BUT...I have clearly said sorry and I have clearly stated that I was messing about .

Whats their exscuse fer being so Rightiously anaL ? E'h?

Y am I not allowed to laugh at *jacko's down fall* e'h? Who is merrick to tell me what I cannot laugh at. I will laugh and I will dance with joy when *Jacko* goes to prison hell!

Y? cus I have seen enough to convince me he is *evil* I may be wrong but let me put this question to you all ... if it had been a catholic priest I was taking the piss out of for the shameful buggery of 12 year old boys would there have been sooo much fuss made then? I doubt it cus we all know how much we hatE christians here in HH land.

If the message had gone up in the u~know forum which I very rarely bother with cus I find it well boring to read doom and gloom then fair play but this went up in the, dare I say less politically corrected unsung forum... also I was not the only *person* that took the piss out of *jacko* yet Mr stray and merrick got da bleedin knives out .

Any how I do think Jacko is guilty! (sorry)

I don't really want to kill him tho I just want to see him get what he diserves... ! I vented my view, Merrick gave me the law lesson (which i didn't need or care about) which he was and is within his right to do .... but the real instigater of insults here is *stray* ... who thinks he can suss a persons faults out on the strength of what he reads on a music Forum.... Yea u sTRAY just watch yer self boy! cUS SOME of us are not worried or scared of your bully boy approach!

However MonkeyBoy thanks for the frank butcher talk yer a nice chap and I respect yer fer having the gumpsion to approach my wrong doings with some manners and grace.

Yali*
stray
stray
2057 posts

If yr ever in Cambridge,
Nov 21, 2003, 13:57
Feel free to come round and I'll say it all to your face Charlie, not a problem.

I was attacking you for sounding like a sun newspaper column, not a sun reader, there is a huge distinction.

If you care to reread the posts on this thread I think you'll find that you started the personal attacks. I was just, foolishly, trying to give you a 'get out' with my newspaper column line, I didnt really expect you to completely explode.
stray
stray
2057 posts

Re: ps
Nov 21, 2003, 14:04
What ? I have also spoken to a fair few ppl who've met you you know. I'm not judging you just on yr posts here, but also on the emails you've sent me in the past, as well as others opinions.

And what is all this 'you better watch it' crap. Are you threatening me with violence now ? I mean really ? Is that it ? Is that the only way you can defend yourself, trying to intimidate with threats ?

Please get over yourself.
stray
stray
2057 posts

Oooooh. almost forgot...
Nov 21, 2003, 14:12
I must use the lame charlie defence for haiving unfortunate opinions here b4 I go...

'I WaS ONLy JOKinG!!'
Popel Vooje
5373 posts

Re: actually
Nov 21, 2003, 14:20
Ouch! I think in his case, "Children Of The Son" or "I Can Take You To The Son" by the Misunderstood might be a more appropriate tribute.
Popel Vooje
5373 posts

Edited Dec 24, 2012, 11:42
Re: Jacko is at it again (uh oh)
Nov 21, 2003, 14:28
Well!

I've read the eintire thread here, but since I couldn't think of the most appropriate place to stick in my twopence worth I thought I'd just stick it here. Call me a wussy liberal pantywaist if you like, but I agree with Merrick, Moth and Lord Lucan. I'm going to reserve judgement until the guy's been tried. If he is guilty, then he deserves all the punches he gets. If he isn't, he is still quite clearly emotionally disturbed and out of touch with reality. However. that in itself does not necessarily mean he's guilty.

Personally, I don't know quite what to believe here. On the one hand, it sounds almost eminently plausible. On the other hand, that is part of the problem - it's almost too plausible. Jacko's position makes him an obvious and convenient target for any kind of set-up. However, it is equally possible that fame has insulated him from reality to the point where he genuinely believes he is exempt from the moral laws which us regular folks (quite rightly in this case) have to live by.

Don't suppose this is the appropriate juncture to resurrect the "So who's gonna be next then" thread, is it?
Lord Lucan
Lord Lucan
2702 posts

Oi, you two!
Nov 21, 2003, 14:41
http://www.natives.co.uk/features/jokes/keyb-scouser.jpg
Toni Torino
2299 posts

Re: Oi, you two!
Nov 21, 2003, 14:43
I can hear the music of The Quiet Man going everytime I come back to this thread.....

"Ten to one on Danaher!"
Pages: 13 – [ Previous | 18 9 10 11 12 13 | Next ] Add a reply to this topic

Unsung Forum Index