Who'd you most like a beer with?

Pages: 12 – [ Previous | 13 4 5 6 7 8 | Next ]
Topic View: Flat | Threaded
Gnomon
Gnomon
1121 posts

Re: Who'd you most like a beer with?
Nov 10, 2003, 15:58
MeS. Very opiniated, and not willing to listen to anyone else's point of view. Rock star types surrounded by too many sycophantic types. No one ever says "Well actually, that's bollocks!" to them...

*Starts thinking of Harry Enfield's pub character... But if Mark E Smith was to come round here and think he could relieve himself against my garden fence, I would have to say to him 'Oi. E Smith. No! You're non-conformity in the world of popular music is to be applauded, but ..." You get the picture.*
Lord Lucan
Lord Lucan
2702 posts

He's a presenter on some stock-car racing TV programme thing on Channel 4 too. Bizarrely.

And OK, he might have a big neck and lots of tats, but he's still got a little boy lost look about him.
http://www.pub.umich.edu/daily/1998/feb/02-13-98/photos/fileartsrollins.gif

You'd need earplugs, though.
Kozmik_Ken
Kozmik_Ken
829 posts

Plastic Surgery Disasters... what an album :))))

Come to think of it... a beer n' a riot with Jello Biafra would be a laff. He played in Norwich a couple of weeks back n' I missed it... again!! Spit!!!!
Joanna
Joanna
658 posts

Nov 10, 2003, 16:00
Clean the fag ash and icky sticky lucozade out of the keyboard it may then function :)
You have a bit of an unforgiving deffo of formulaic rock if you include HR?
Oh - yes. You do...
Kozmik_Ken
Kozmik_Ken
829 posts

Haaaa! That's true!
Joanna
Joanna
658 posts

Bit expensive to buy rounds for?
elegant chaos
elegant chaos
2390 posts

I met Jimmy Carl Black in July. I played with ATV at the Zappanale in Germany. We had a good crack with him and he had his photo taken with us. 65 years old and still a cool dude.....
Joanna
Joanna
658 posts

Nov 10, 2003, 16:02
>And OK, he might have a big neck and lots of tats, but he's still got a little boy lost look about him<

Exactly, that's the appeal.
Kozmik_Ken
Kozmik_Ken
829 posts

Nov 10, 2003, 16:03
Still play that album when I'm all wild n' pissed. Forest Fire, Winnabago Warrior, Well Paid Scientist... pure feckin' magic.

You'd have to egg Jello on n' get him to knock off copper's helmets n' stuff.... go on Jello, tw*t the light off the top of that car!
Toni Torino
2299 posts

Nov 10, 2003, 16:05
I wouldn't have liked to have had a beer with Quentin; after a couple, he used to accuse people of spilling his "Small Guinness", and then glass them. Not a word of a lie.....
Pages: 12 – [ Previous | 13 4 5 6 7 8 | Next ] Add a reply to this topic

Unsung Forum Index