U-Know! Forum »
A Definitive Account of the CIA/Media/BigTech Fraud (Hunter Biden's Laptop) 2/2

Topic View: Flat | Threaded
thispoison
thispoison
253 posts

A Definitive Account of the CIA/Media/BigTech Fraud (Hunter Biden's Laptop) 2/2
Sep 23, 2021, 05:55
Given what I regard as the unparalleled gravity of what was done here — widespread media deceit toward millions of American voters in the weeks before a presidential election based on a CIA lie, along with brute censorship of the story by Big Tech — and given that so much of what was done here took place on television, we produced this morning what I regard as the definitive video report of this scandal. I realize this report is longer than the standard video — it is just over an hour — but I really believe that it is vital, particularly with the emergence of this new indisputable proof, to take a comprehensive look at how the intelligence community, in partnership with Big Tech and the corporate media, disseminated massive lies and disinformation, using censorship and other manipulative techniques, to shape the outcome of what was a close election.

https://youtu.be/I31O5_X4P1Y

After observing what they did, I hope and believe you will have a similar reaction to the one I had after spending the day compiling and reporting it all. No matter how much you despise this sector of the corporate media, it is nowhere near close enough to the level of contempt and scorn they deserve."

Glenn Greenwald
[email protected]
phallus dei
583 posts

Re: A Definitive Account of the CIA/Media/BigTech Fraud (Hunter Biden's Laptop) 2/2
Sep 24, 2021, 12:12
Thanks for sharing this. Glenn Greenwald is one of the few in the profession still worthy of the term "journalist." No doubt he'll be locked up soon. (Similar to the recent arrest of Craig Murray.)

Regarding Hunter Biden, another email scandal recently broke - it seems he wanted $2 million from the Libyan government to help unfreeze their assets that were illegally seized after we illegally destroyed their country... which at that time was the most prosperous country in all of Africa.

https://www.businessinsider.com/10-things-in-politics-hunter-biden-libya

We see in Hunter Biden and his ilk the true face of the "progressive" Democratic Party.
thispoison
thispoison
253 posts

Edited Oct 08, 2021, 03:30
Re: A Definitive Account of the CIA/Media/BigTech Fraud (Hunter Biden's Laptop) 2/2
Oct 08, 2021, 03:15
phallus dei wrote:
Thanks for sharing this. Glenn Greenwald is one of the few in the profession still worthy of the term "journalist." No doubt he'll be locked up soon. (Similar to the recent arrest of Craig Murray.)

Regarding Hunter Biden, another email scandal recently broke - it seems he wanted $2 million from the Libyan government to help unfreeze their assets that were illegally seized after we illegally destroyed their country... which at that time was the most prosperous country in all of Africa.

https://www.businessinsider.com/10-things-in-politics-hunter-biden-libya

We see in Hunter Biden and his ilk the true face of the "progressive" Democratic Party.

Thanks for the additional info on Hunter's Dad-backed corruption. Great to see he's now carved out a career as the self-proclaimed "most famous artist in the MAGA world". Be interesting to see how long that status lasts when he no longer has the power to grant access to the POTUS.

Jeez, this site seems dead. I'd at least hoped posting this Glenn Greenwald article would have riled up doughnuts like Nigel Swift or Lawrence to pop in with some ignorant self-humiliating Pro-Democrat crud. But not a peep. At least Glingko(?) hasn't polluted the thread (yet) with his impenetrable but disturbing screed.

I'm well aware that nothing truly positive will arise from the two-party system in the States or the UK. [And Scotland is transforming into a genuinely terrifying one-party authoritarian state under the the Cult of Sturgeon (hence Craig Murray's* outrageous imprisonment).]

But we are so far from breaking that system (Sanders could have tried to launch a third party after the Democrat Party machine stole the nomination from him in 2016, but he lacked Trump's balls) that I'd get a dark kick out of watching the Biden / Harris / Obama / Clinton hegemony get (another) kick in the balls. Even if it comes from Trump-supporting Republicans. At least they don't buy into COVID lockdowns and compulsory vaccination / Critical Race Theory & BLM-Antifa riots / transactivist misogyny / climate insanity, or mass immigration. The Democrats didn't even have to promise Universal Healthcare to scam TDS voters. Although the postal ballots surely helped!

*Incidentally, Murray called me a cunt on twitter, cause I said the guy who died of starvation in England was killed by Tory benefit cuts, NOT Brexit! I responded in kind and was permanently banned shortly thereafter. No hard feelings though, it was probably the best thing that happened to me in 2020, aside from GBV's Hot Freaks & Pere Ubu's Patreon subscriptions.
Robot Emperor
Robot Emperor
762 posts

Oct 11, 2021, 19:24
I'm incapable of buying into most of the things you have come to care about (not that it should concern you in the slightest), but Hunter is truly pitiful/pitiless (check out his biography from last year - if you have the stomach, I know that bears shitting in woods shouldn't be a surprise... but still). There are some horrific maggots wriggling in the corpse we find ourselves inhabiting...
U-Know! Forum Index