thispoison
thispoison
225 posts

Edited Sep 11, 2021, 17:32
Re: WHITE WOMAN WEARING GORILLA MASK THROWS EGG AT BLACK MAN
Sep 11, 2021, 16:45
Robot Emperor wrote:
phallus dei wrote:
[quote="thispoison"]and the best the new woke left can come up with is that (a) it never happened, or (b) that women should simply avert their eyes?

Should have added one more option:

(c) pretend you are a crazy conspiracy theorist for stating the obvious, and then spend the rest of the time making fun of your "mental illness" instead of replying to your original points.

Really? Honestly just depressed me. Doesn't it read as miserable and mean spirited? Fair enough. Everything is subjective.

What strikes me that he isn't arguing a point: there is no attempt to engage or entertain. He is simply trying to provoke a response or gain approval from those that agree with the sentiments. Nothing is argued, just a stream of complaints and caricatures of deviant bogeyman... just deeply depressing. I'm surprised at your criticism of my gentle mockery.

Brainwashed mysoginistic twat.

You cant answer my points and are about as "engaging" and "entertaining" as the fucking Mash Report.

Despite your uninformed opinion that i am railing at "caricatures of deviant bogeyman" the incident at Wi Spa in LA actually happened, and the cunt has been charged. You could easily have checked this out online before accusing me of deranged imagined rants.

*HIS* name is Darren Merager, aged 52, who has been a registered sex offender since 2006 and has a history of previous indecent exposure charges.

Even the twats at The Guardian have reported it. They must feel very conflicted. Their default position is to celebrate perverts like this, particularly through their Woman-Hater-in-Chief Owen Jones.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.theguardian.com/us-news/2021/sep/02/person-charged-with-indecent-exposure-at-la-spa-after-viral-instagram-video

The clear impact of the Stonewall / Transactivist bullshit running rampant through the West is that there will be many such incidents in the future, as an "intact" pre-op male will be able to legally identify as female and gain access to spaces previously reserved for biological females. Check out English prison rapist "Karen" White.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.theguardian.com/society/2018/oct/11/karen-white-how-manipulative-and-controlling-offender-attacked-again-transgender-prison

This has been enabled by idiots like you prioritising their virtue signalling "kindness" over reality. I'll take my "mean spiritednes" if it helps to protect womens rights.

U-Know! Forum Index