Sod google ask yourself

27 messages
Topic View: Flat | Threaded
phallus dei
583 posts

Re: Sod google ask yourself
Feb 13, 2021, 14:31
nigelswift wrote:
Well, car seatbelts had no long term negative repercussions!

I would have thought that, since it has been given to millions, any risk must now be very small.

I found it pretty painless, except it stung a bit when the microchip went in. ;)

Did I talk about getting micro-chipped? Did I mention seat belts? What on earth is the relation between getting a rushed vaccine that hasn't been properly tested and wearing a seat belt?

It would be nice to have a real debate here for once, instead of simply trying to rouse up a few laughs with intentionally stupid replies.

Maybe the vaccine is safe. Maybe it isn't. We won't know that for several years, possibly decades. Typically, vaccines take years to develop. That hasn't been the case here. If Covid had a high mortality rate, then it would be worth the risk to take a rushed-through vaccine to hopefully save us all. But Covid doesn't have a high mortality rate. And the jury's still out if these vaccines even work at keeping us safe from Covid (hence the reports on how you will still need to wear a mask if vaccinated, may have to get re-vaccinated every year, and who knows about mutant strains, etc).

But instead of advocating a bit of much-needed caution, all we get is an abundance of peer-pressure / virtue-signaling about how important it is to get the jab. Those with legitimate questions are immediately dismissed as conspiracy theorists, and their questions aren't acknowledged at all.
Topic Outline:

U-Know! Forum Index