Jan 29, 2021, 21:38
You can ask the mind

It answers back you know if you listen
phallus dei
583 posts

Edited Jan 30, 2021, 13:49
Re: Sod google ask yourself
Jan 30, 2021, 13:44
Good advice! Through evolution and perhaps a touch of the Divine, we've been endowed with common sense. These days we'd all be better off trusting our common sense than relying on CIA disinformation sites such as Google, Facebook, and Wikipedia.
Amil04
447 posts

Feb 01, 2021, 21:27
Well said sir!

presuming you’re a sir..phallus
nigelswift
8112 posts

Feb 02, 2021, 05:52
I've had the jab.
Was I misled?

One-word answer requested.
lawrence2
106 posts

Feb 02, 2021, 11:43
Frankly I don't care what those tin-foil hat people think. I'll get the vacc when it's available.

Fuck I'm getting increasingly pissed-off at what this is becoming. Anything from legit news sources have somehow become a CIA plot. Well the US Capital has nearly been taken over by hate groups (one of them worshipping that dirty tyrant Pinochet) and somehow Trump being voted out is a CIA plot. Personally if they killed Kennedy why didn't they get rid of that scumbag Trump in the first place?

This place has been taken over by tin-foil hat people.
lawrence2
106 posts

Feb 02, 2021, 11:46
Here's what you support when you support Trump! Scumbags who worship Pinochet and send threats of death to people. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Proud_Boys
nigelswift
8112 posts

Feb 02, 2021, 12:23
You Sir, are a balming warm wind, a zephyr.
phallus dei
583 posts

Feb 02, 2021, 13:31
lawrence2 wrote:
Frankly I don't care what those tin-foil hat people think. I'll get the vacc when it's available.

Fuck I'm getting increasingly pissed-off at what this is becoming. Anything from legit news sources have somehow become a CIA plot. Well the US Capital has nearly been taken over by hate groups (one of them worshipping that dirty tyrant Pinochet) and somehow Trump being voted out is a CIA plot. Personally if they killed Kennedy why didn't they get rid of that scumbag Trump in the first place?

This place has been taken over by tin-foil hat people.

The capital wasn't "nearly taken over" by anyone. Segments of a disorganized mob stormed the capital and got in due to lack of security, and once they got in, had no idea what to do. There was no plan on how to hold power, stage a coup, etc. For examples of what a coup looks like, please examine the many coups organized by the US government. (Including the one against Allende that brought Pinochet to power).

As for "credible news sources," there is a wealth of easily available information on the link between the CIA and Google / Facebook; you may want to look into that and consider the implications, unless you've decided that the same CIA who brought Pinochet to power are now suddenly the "good guys", protecting us from irrelevant "threats" such as the Proud Boys, etc.

As for Wikipedia, supposedly a neutral crowd-sourced platform for info, the Swiss Policy Research group recently did a great expose:
https://swprs.org/wikipedia-disinformation-operation/
Naturally, if you look up Swiss Policy Research on Wikipedia you will see it labeled as a conspiracy site! :-)
lawrence2
106 posts

Feb 02, 2021, 16:56
Yeah but you thought Trump was some kind of panacea for what you were talking about, and he wasn't. He made things worse. Tried to overturn any law that protected the environment.
phallus dei
583 posts

Edited Feb 03, 2021, 13:47
Feb 03, 2021, 13:36
lawrence2 wrote:
Yeah but you thought Trump was some kind of panacea for what you were talking about, and he wasn't. He made things worse. Tried to overturn any law that protected the environment.

I've never presented Trump as a savior but simply as significantly better than the other options we had for president. He can certainly be criticized for his stance on the environment as well as other issues, but he also deserves credit for:

Internationally:
-Meeting Kim Jong-un, thus limiting the possibility of nuclear war (though his peace efforts were sabotaged by his own administration - Bolton and Pompeo)
-Ordering a removal of troops from Syria (though the Pentagon lied to him and kept troops there anyway)
-Starting peace negotiations with the Taliban (though the CIA controlled press sabotaged this with baseless "Russia (later China) is paying the Taliban to kill our troops!" nonsense, and now Biden has ended peace efforts completely)
-Repeatedly affirming that the Iraq War was "the greatest mistake in American history" - while a few other "mistakes" certainly surpass that, it was good to have a president verbalize what should be obvious to all
-Not starting any new full scale wars during his four years in office - the first since when? Carter? (Regan invaded Grenada)
-Continually pissing off Macron, Merkel, and all the other imperialist NATO / European Union shills

Domestically:
-Establishing substantial prison reform, thus undoing the three-strikes laws put into place by Clinton
-Claiming to represent the "voice of the working class" which has been effectively ignored in American politics since the time of Clinton
-Leaving NAFTA and the TPP
-Improving the domestic economy during the first three years, including all-time highs in employment for minorities
-Not doing a second lockdown after the spring one, once it became clear that lockdowns weren't effective and Covid has a 1% or less mortality rate for most people
-Repeatedly calling out the mainstream press as the "enemy of the people", thus awakening people up to the propaganda all around them

I'm sure there's more.... From a leftist perspective, Trump clearly had a lot to admire.
Pages: 3 – [ 1 2 3 | Next ] Add a reply to this topic

U-Know! Forum Index