76 messages
Topic View: Flat | Threaded
Howburn Digger
Howburn Digger
986 posts

Re: THE DISEASE
Dec 01, 2020, 19:36
nigelswift wrote:
"I doubt very much whether any extremely vulnerable people were in school or work anyway"

There will be now.

No they are not. I work in a school. Extremely vulnerable people are not there. Pupils are there, the immediate effects of Lockdown March - August are clearly visible. Education is like swimming upstream. Stop swimming and you don't stay still. The disaster is unfolding... total lack of concentration or ability to focus for many of the 1st years (new to High School). Inability to get up to speed for the seniors who find their exams have already been cancelled for next May. So they are enduring months of "class assessments" for evidence gathering following the March - August months of Lockdown. Class times are shortened by 10-15 minutes per 55 minute period (this is due to hand disinfectant smearing/ washing at every class entry and exit - that's up to 20 times a day with astringent chemicals-, desk-wiping and laptop wiping and staggering class exits to avoid crowds).

That guy Sunak handed out £849 Million to "Eat Out To Help Out" in August and September. I never got so much as a sandwich. No-one is checking the receipts. They already announced back in June that they wouldn't be able to trace much or any of the fraudulent "Furlough" money claimed by companies either. Sunak printed another £180 Billion the weekend before last to cover the latest round of Furlough "Free" Cash. Baroness Dildo Hardon is now steering the new "National Institute for Health Protection" which the failed-phone-company-failure is going to spearhead a campaign to "help" people get healthy. We used to have an organisation like that. It was called The NHS. But apparently we are Locking down to "save" The NHS. I cannot wait to see how England and Wales react when they find what has happened to their NHS and the ram-raid on the Public Purse.

I have still been unable to visit my Mum since March. Neither of us are, or have been ill. She was prevented from burying her husband of 67 years back in May and I have not been able to comfort her since his death.

Those who wish to hide under rocks with Chicken Licken are free to do so. Discuss. Quo Bono? Schools? The Elderly? The Healthy?
Topic Outline:

U-Know! Forum Index