U-Know! Forum »
Re-Opening Schools

Pages: 4 – [ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ]
Topic View: Flat | Threaded
nigelswift
8112 posts

Re: Re-Opening Schools
Aug 29, 2020, 19:54
9 studies saying face masks are ineffective and no mention of the literally thousands of evidential studies that says they are?

That's the trouble with t'internet. You can aggregate a small number of small studies to give the impression they're the answer. I bet all those selfish, attention-seeking granny killers bleating about their personal freedom in Trafalgar Square this afternoon will have been going on about the 9, not the 1000s.
Howburn Digger
Howburn Digger
986 posts

Edited Aug 31, 2020, 01:17
Aug 31, 2020, 01:15
No child under the age of 17 has died of Covid according to the BMA and a report in the BMJ this last week. The UK has an population of approximately just over 17 Million under 18s. So not one child out of 17,000,000 has died of Covid. Take that in for a minute.

Around 650 people under the age of 17 were admitted to hospital between February and July suspected of complications due to Covid. That is less than 0.004% of the population of young people who were adversely affected, nearly half of them had serious underlying health conditions which required hospital care.

Six people under the age of 17 have died after testing positive for Covid. However, they ALL died from other serious underlying health conditions and had life-limiting illnesses.

We now have a population which has pretty much been in isolation for 6 months. Very little in the way of our normal viral bloom and healthy bacterial exposure which we need to maintain a robust immune system. Recipe for disaster. This is the normal term when the "back to school" coughs and sneezes circulate around four weeks after term begins as we share air conditioned PFI max-occupancy PFI sealed buildings with 700 others after a Summer break in the fresh air. But a bit different this year as there has been less fresh air for most of us.

So absolutely NO children of school age have died of Covid. With the strenuous mitigating factors in place in schools of hand disinfecting on the way in and out of buildings and individual classrooms, deep cleaning of schools, ventilation regimes and staggered period changes why on Earth would we start masking-up children in schools six months on from the start of this lockdown? The scare-mongering goes on. In Scottish Schools it will be masks tomorrow (Mon 31st August) for walking along school corridors but not in classrooms themselves. Kids will be stuffing snottery, manky masks in and out of their grubby pockets on and off all day. This will have to be done in the corridors before they enter classrooms and disinfect. Fourteen times per day. Then all week. Then the following week. And so on. A surefire recipe for respiratory infections. Madness.
Pursued By Trees
Pursued By Trees
1135 posts

Aug 31, 2020, 10:06
As I said, I get "that younger children are far less at risk from developing any life-threatening symptoms", and very much take your point about the necessity of their exposure to other viruses, germs, and bacteria in order to develop and maintain healthy and stable immune systems.

There still doesn't seem to be any suggestion that younger children, contracting Covid asymptomatically (or otherwise), are any less likely to pass this on to other members of their families or anyone else that they come into close contact with. If anything, the measures now being imposed for the re-opening of schools appear to suggest that it would be likely.
nigelswift
8112 posts

Aug 31, 2020, 13:17
Pursued By Trees wrote:

There still doesn't seem to be any suggestion that younger children, contracting Covid asymptomatically (or otherwise), are any less likely to pass this on to other members of their families or anyone else that they come into close contact with. If anything, the measures now being imposed for the re-opening of schools appear to suggest that it would be likely.

That's the worry. Especially regarding older people, and of particular relevance is that a lot of spikes seem to have happened where there are a lot of multi-generational households.
phallus dei
583 posts

Aug 31, 2020, 23:47
Here's a depressing article about the effects of contact tracing and self-isolation on America's college campuses. Definitely not a good year to get the "college experience"!

https://jordanschachtel.substack.com/p/tales-from-americas-covid-college
Howburn Digger
Howburn Digger
986 posts

Edited Sep 09, 2020, 20:53
Sep 01, 2020, 00:29
nigelswift wrote:
Pursued By Trees wrote:

There still doesn't seem to be any suggestion that younger children, contracting Covid asymptomatically (or otherwise), are any less likely to pass this on to other members of their families or anyone else that they come into close contact with.

That's the worry. Especially regarding older people, and of particular relevance is that a lot of spikes seem to have happened where there are a lot of multi-generational households.

650 out of 17,000,000. That is 650 taken into hospital for treatment. A tiny percentage of that needed Intensive Care. All had serious underlying health issues.
NONE died of Covid. None.

Or ANYTHING to suggest that ANYTHING is more likely. Spikes happen where people breathe, a spike does not mean anyone is in hospital, dying or dead. At peak infection times 0.04% of the UK population were estimated to have Covid. There was no real testing, so we were not dealing in Science. And I don't trust Dominic Cummings. He lies with every tooth in his mouth.

The problem has not been with multi-generational households. The problem has been the pin-down deaths of the elderly who were denied NHS hospital care. Taken out of hospitals or refused access to hospitals in order to die in Care Homes. Out of sight. No family visitors to question and ask. No testing and no post mortems. That was policy. No science.

I have still been unable to visit my 95 year old Mum in her Care Home since March. My Dad (96) died in April after contracting a respiratory virus. There was NO testing and NO Post Mortem. We were NOT allowed to visit. He quickly rallied round after a dose of antibiotics, these of course wrecked his stomach which mean't he couldn't eat once he recovered from the respiratory virus. So he was sedated in the old folks home and died a fortnight later. Took that long to kill an old soldier like him. Anyone else would have been taken into hospital and put on a dripline for feeding and hydration. Not the elderly. Dominic Cummings “Herd immunity, protect the economy, and if that means some pensioners die, too bad.”

There is nothing to suggest that proper feeding and nutrition would NOT have saved the lives of many of the elderly in Care Homes who died this year. My old Mum was in that bedroom with my old Dad for a fortnight while he died. She didn't contract anything. Neither did anyone else in the home. Neither Care Staff nor residents. Anyone seeing this picture here?

Instead we got no herd immunity, healthy people in lockdown for six months, tanked economy, empty testing centres in converted car parks, elderly homicide by non-treatment response, no children have died and the remainder of the balance of Covid deaths amount to less than the average flu deaths in a year. England now has the unelected Baroness Harding in charge of "NHS Improvement" the new NHS flagship (quick opportunist knight's move), NHS by app, Deloittes running testing centres, Nightingale Hospitals that were never used and an NHS which will take years to get back to how it was running before. Tory heaven = a f*cked NHS. Every BoJo adviser and minister one can think of broke the Lockdown. They knew it was pointless and ineffective in any meaningful or measurable way.

School Pupils should not be visiting the elderly just now if they are synptomatic and they should be careful (as we all are) when visiting granny at all other times. Don't visit if you have a cough or a sniff (a rule my family have always lived by). Making pupils wear a face covering in school to walk ten yards along a school corridor before they whip off the snottery cotton mask they've been wearing all week (with a flourish) is simply appalling. Cloth masks for pupils in schools are a focus of snot and germs. Totally stupid.

https://youtu.be/8Pxl16aIK4c
nigelswift
8112 posts

Edited Sep 01, 2020, 04:56
Sep 01, 2020, 04:48
I'm truly sorry for your heartbreaking family story. We live in a country run by brigands.
Howburn Digger
Howburn Digger
986 posts

Edited Sep 02, 2020, 00:30
Sep 02, 2020, 00:29
nigelswift wrote:
I'm truly sorry for your heartbreaking family story. We live in a country run by brigands.

Sorry but the word "brigands" hasn't been part of my purvue in three centuries. A country run by opportunistic motherf*cking thugs voted in by a bunch of empty-headed, scared-of-their-own-shadow morons who stand in empty streets clapping themselves at how much they care. I cannot wait until England and Wales find what the unelected Baroness Hardon and DomCum have done to their NHS.

My family is no different to tens of thousands of other families whose elderly parent(s) made up the totally avoidable homicide-by-response/ non-response numbers which died "with Covid" but without hospital treatment, feeding or hydration. My old Dad had been as strong as an Ox. But antibiotics wreck the stomachs of the best of us. So he was sedated and turned in his bed. For a fortnight. No feeding dripline or hydration drip. What a way to go eh? That is how the nmajority of the elderly cases died, that and the confusion, disorientation and stress of a pointless lockdown. My parents were the generation who built the NHS and my Dad died while Boris, Handcock, Sunak and DomCum shat themselves laughing, denying access to proper treatment while most hospitals sat empty. Did anyone watch Handcock laughing himself silly about the missing Baroness Hardon app when he was trying to cover for DomCum's holiday? Smirking little c*nt.

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/coronavirus-matt-hancock-dominic-cummings-sky-news-kay-burley-test-trace-app-a9536056.html

Neil Ferguson who "modelled" this f*cking fiasco was too busy breaking Lockdown Rules f*cking another guy's wife to laugh at the missing app AND Domcum's Barnard Castle circlejerk... while we had just managed (after a month trying) to get my Dad cremated. At this point the multi-million pound Nightingale Hospitals were being closed down after two months without use. How to bankrupt the NHS and the taxpayer...

I drove 200 miles for the funeral and four of us surviving siblings had an eight minute service. Couldn't even have a cup of tea together. My old Mum couldn't see off her husband of nearly 64 years. None of us could even visit my Mum in the Care Home to console her. The might of the Imperial Japanese Army couldn't f*cking kill my old Dad in India, Burma or Singapore from 43-45. He was at the relief of Singapore (including Changi Prison). He didn't get to see the 75th anniversary of his and other regiments victory in the Far East over the the Japanese Horror in August there. That old soldier would have liked to have put on his suit and medals for a last time. I'd liked to have seen him do that.

DomCum, BoJo, Handcock, Sunak, Ferguson, Baroness Hardon and their ilk aren't fit to lick the shit off my dad's old boots. But there are tens of thousands of pairs of boots they shall have to try and lick and their tongues shall be found wanting. I do not trust a single word any of them speak from their lying mouths.

So. Yes schools are safe to open. Children shouldn't be masked. Anyone sick should stay at home. Don't visit granny if you have a cold. Ventilate rooms well and wash your hands. Coughs and sneezes spread diseases. People need to open their eyes and see what has been happening here, there and everywhere.

This is here, there and everywhere now... https://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/news/scottish-news/blunder-sees-scots-mum-told-22602327
tjj
tjj
3606 posts

Edited Sep 03, 2020, 08:11
Sep 02, 2020, 17:55
Sincere condolences for the loss of your father.

Edited.
Howburn Digger
Howburn Digger
986 posts

Sep 03, 2020, 00:47
This is the WHO guidance on what NOT to do with a face covering. Schools now have approx 30 pupils per class doing ALL of these things twice every period outside every classroom in every corridor at the start and end of every period when pupils take the face coverings off and put them on again, as they enter and leave corridors between classes. Couldn't make this shit up.

https://www.who.int/images/default-source/health-topics/coronavirus/masks-infographic---final-(web---rgb)2.png?sfvrsn=3bcd5aa0_11

This is exactly how to gather and cultivate respiratory crap on 700/ 1000/1500/2000 or so pupils faces every day and waft it around 14 times per day in an air conditioned PFI sealed building. These new PFI schools were built for maximum occupancy levels and each pupil given the minimum allowed spacing under school regulation. This shit was specifically built into the entire school design. Thus ensuring no wastage of unused space or air in the Value for Money schools we rent from offshore School Property Letting Corporations.
Pages: 4 – [ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ] Add a reply to this topic

U-Know! Forum Index