Topic View: Flat | Threaded
Yorkshirepedestrian
Yorkshirepedestrian
81 posts

Re: Who thinks
Oct 10, 2020, 03:48
nigelswift wrote:
Yorkshirepedestrian wrote:

They have no right to compel me under threat of violence to wear any item of facial clothing. Sorry, I'm just a radical like that.

So it's your freedom against my life. You'll forgive me for thinking you should be compelled to wear a mask. (Sorry, I'm just a radical like that.)

I'm an anarchist, have been since my late teens in the 80s when I grew up. I take reasonable care not to cause any harm or loss to my fellow earthlings. I do not believe that the tories or anyone else has the right to order me under threat of violence to shut down my business and force me to remain in my home. I don't believe they have the right to forcibly prevent me from SINGING in a group of more than six or playing music above 85 decibels. I don't believe they have the right to prevent me from dancing with friends. They do not have the right to remove my freedom of assembly under threat of violence. These insane laws terrify me way more than the flu. Just reading them gives me the chills as it should any right-thinking British human. If the tories consider these activities to have become dangerous in the past six months then they may issue safety guidelines. I don't have the supernatural right to force anyone to do these inhuman things... no institution does. This is no way for a society to live and this will end really badly for us all. We're in a scary and very dangerous place. This is fascism.

U-Know! Forum Index