Who thinks

29 messages
Topic View: Flat | Threaded
Amil04
447 posts

Edited Oct 05, 2020, 21:00
Re: Who thinks
Oct 05, 2020, 19:26
Nigel, Mr Yorkshirepedestrian..who probably lives in Yorkshire?..and you’re in the West Midlands? not going out..as of a few weeks ago. I don’t think Mr Yorkshirepedestrian is a personal threat to your health. That might sound trite but that’s the way you put it.

Have you notice the new levels of control online. ‘Yes, I agree’..Yes..I accepted”
The new levels of control in the supermarkets? Queuing to queue...down the freezer aisle. Great..come in out of the rain and stand in a fridge. Why they only make some machines accept cash I don’t know. Useless. They are creating stress, confusion, tension, fallouts. More than half the bloody tills aren’t in use! Surely OPEN ALL THE TILLS! Get people in and out if they want to restrict us so much. Huh? Common sense. I might just see if I can see a senior member of staff. I think I deserve 20mins after shopping there for aeons. It’s nuts. What’s that? It’s the same in the supermarket you go to? The one I use has a new advert on the television. “And all our staff will be wearing a mask too” Like ‘ell as like..are they. How did they learn that?..that they were all going to have to wear a mask all the time. From management or from the ad?
How anyone can so religiously defend mask wearing is beyond me. They..ie WHO, PHE, and the phoney government are all on record saying they’re useless. ..masks that is..
WHO came out and said not so long ago that they proposed mask wearing due to political pressure..NOT from new research or evidence. Government just thought it was a ‘good idea’. Sorry, they’re a bit fascist like that.

Cheers Yorkshire.
Good health to ya both..

https://youtu.be/t-Ev4GDhk8U

Why can’t peoplet see were being led by bunch of crooks and have been for centuries. I mean there’s only ‘us’ here..and they can pretty much do anything they like..AS LONG AS...they convince the population..’us’..that it’s a ‘good idea’ and it’s ‘in our interests’

That’s all it takes.

cvpandemicinvestigation.com

Has your MP received a letter? Ask ‘em! I’ll be asking mine.

Condolences HD..you write finely.

U-Know! Forum Index