29 messages
Topic View: Flat | Threaded
Yorkshirepedestrian
Yorkshirepedestrian
81 posts

Re: Who thinks
Oct 03, 2020, 00:13
A scam? Depends what you mean.
I think we all should be extremely worried by the fact that the tories have passed the most oppressive law in our history.
If it's not a scam then it is a low-consequence disease which is not an existential threat to our existence and DOES NOT warrant such authoritarianism.
In Jan 2018 more people died of a virulent flu epidemic than died in a month at the height of this current one.
Did you all start asocial distancing, performing the holy sacrament before shopping, donning masks etc?
I've been an anarchist for around 30 years and I believe the state has absolutely NO RIGHT to order me or anyone else to shut down my business and remain at home with only one hour's exercise per day.
They have no right to remove my freedom of association.
They have no right to compel me under threat of violence to wear any item of facial clothing.
Sorry, I'm just a radical like that.
They are free to issue safety guidelines which they feel we all ought to obey in order to "stay safe and protect the NHS" (because the tories really, really want to protect the NHS-eh, readers?)
But they have zero right to enforce this unprecedented level of oppression on us all.
If you think they do then I'm genuinely surprised that you are a Cope fan.

U-Know! Forum Index