thispoison
253 posts

Edited Jul 26, 2020, 05:33
Re: Who thinks
Jul 26, 2020, 00:20
nigelswift wrote:
thispoison wrote:

"every despicable post you make".

And all because, like a majority of the electorate, I knew Corbyn was totally unelectable and, like a large minority, that Brexit would be an economic and social disaster which would cause great suffering mainly to those who voted for it. I wonder which of us REALLY cared about the working class?

Anyway, if you're going to stalk me here and put me right on each occasion at the lengths you just have, and so very unpleasantly, then fine, it's a forum, but nothing you will ever say will disguise the evidence, day after day for many years of the utter disaster the Brexit vote is bringing especially to the poorest. We shall see, won't we, which country will have the most money to spend on the poor in the next decades - France, Holland, Belgium, Austria, Germany - or Britain! So fill your boots about me, most people will ignore someone so patently nasty.

Typical of your kind. Ignore the substantive points you don't have the knowledge to challenge, and home in on the perceived insult. You clearly live in a fantasy world, where your views are never questioned, and you never take responsibility for your actions.

Corbyn WAS electable. He proved that in 2017 when he came within 2,227 votes of forming a progressive coalition, despite all the brickbats and lies thrown at him by the media and enablers like you.

Enjoy your Guardian, your BBC, your Channel 4. And your pathetic Blairite coward, Keir Starmer. Last seen handing out damages to Labour party workers openly working to ensure Corbyn was never elected. Or didn't you see that report either?

You and your like will never get anywhere, while you treat the majority of your country like scum. People dont like to be called idiots and racists for having a different political opinion. Weird, I know.

U-Know! Forum Index