Who thinks

29 messages
Topic View: Flat | Threaded
Amil04
447 posts

Edited Jul 15, 2020, 20:04
Re: Who thinks
Jul 15, 2020, 19:58
Extremely grateful for all those thoughts. Though it’s not my place somehow to be..if that makes sense.
Prompt too. I know there’s some good people here (ditto above).. and I ..well I suppose I like to ‘kick the cat’ sometimes (I don’t have a cat nor would I kick it) and post stuff when feeling angry (or a bit pissed..and angry!) in a what the hell who cares what people think kinda way. Which might not always be best..

I agree, I don’t subscribe to all the old man in the chair says. Is he just promoting fear in another ‘brand’? I’ll listen to these people but I am ready to drop them at a moments notice. He does over do the ‘fear’ to my mind but most of the content is certainly of interest...and he may well be right to suggest we ‘prepare’.He was David Ickes family doctor..sooo..one has to tread carefully. I’m not a fan of Icke.. I did see him speak in the 90’s..he was ok then.

I don’t mind telling you I’ve been having a Townshend revery of late...drop back to some good times..many years ago.

“I’m telling ya..it’s all building up to something”

I defy the able not to air drum

https://youtu.be/VfggghQENsU

Head Heritage...”it’s alive!”

“Let’s see Action!” Let’s see People!

U-Know! Forum Index