Farce masks

5 messages
Topic View: Flat | Threaded
Amil04
447 posts

Re: Farce masks
Jun 17, 2020, 14:53
To change the subject again..
Looking back through history who are the people that have cost the most lives..?millions..billions in needless endless wars, poverty and misery. Human nature? ..nope..that’s what they’d have you think..and it’s always for the ‘good’.

Todays ‘science’ IS the new (global) religion and if you’re not a believer then woe betide you..

I have next to me a copy of Peter Russell’s ‘The Awakening Earth..the global brain’ I bought in the 90’s. I’d say I can see it for what it is now. It’s the ‘spiritual’ arm of the UN et al.
Gaia? One world governance more like.. I think they call it eco-fascism.
The sub-title gives it away. It follows on from work done by James Lovelock who in more recent years has expressed some doubts about his early attitude and research.ie..”I think I was being way too alarmist”

Science fundamentalists? Extremists? Terrorists? Science has never been neutral it’s always been or rather been dragged into the political sphere. Today’s science makes decisions that will be good for multinationals not for us. You and I are just one unit to them.

What’s happened to god in all this? I didn’t see it but apparently then Queen addressed the nation the other week. From what I gather all she said was “we must hope” Not “hope and pray” like she would’ve done not so long ago..No. God is out of the picture..pushed aside for the new pretender.
Shes head of C of E isn’t she? She’s also a ‘Druid’.There’s pictures of the ceremony online. All just for ‘fun’ I’m sure..

I think I’ve said before I ain’t a ‘believer’ but..it’s not a good sign to me.

It appears the UK is not united anymore since both Scotland and Wales from what I gather are not taking orders from Westminster. Hmmm? Here come the ‘regions’?

While I’m here..

The stories about vandalism, raves, littering and ‘anti-social’ behaviour in the countryside have to be watched..I’m mean it is ‘they’ who don’t want us to go there anymore..so they’ might just nudge the public into ‘requesting’ that access to the countryside should be further restricted because of these (paid?) idiots..I mean really..it looked so contrived..like someone had just emptied bin bags of small metal canisters etc..for the cameras. I don’t question there was a party..but who organised it..or was asked to organise it? Given the idea to organise it..
I think there may be big element of ‘stirring it’ in these stories.

Solstice weekend..hmmm.

Beans guys..

U-Know! Forum Index