57 messages
Topic View: Flat | Threaded
thispoison
thispoison
253 posts

Re: Utter Brexshits
Apr 14, 2020, 02:07
nigelswift wrote:
Sorry June, rest assured that in about 50 years I will be reconciled to the damage Brexit voters have done to me, my family, my country and themselves, not to mention, by making us Trump's lackeys, world peace and climate warming.

In the meantime,

terry christian @terrychristian

Brexiters say " Don't call us thick or stupid"
Cool , can you tell us any benefits of brexit , what problems in your life will be solved by leaving the EU ?
" fuck off remoaner , we won get over it , 17.4 million , you lost ,that's democracy etc
Conclusion - Thick as pigshit

You arrogant superior twat. What's it like to be so perfect and mocking / despising those who have the temerity to disagree with you.

I rather suspect you are a blinkered fool who loves the EU without actually bothering to check if it actually IS the cosy liberal, mutually beneficial, union of equals that you naively believe it to be.

Where was the helping hand for Greece when they needed it? Punishment, mass unemployment, denuding of essential services, the trashing if pension rights and healthcare, and debt enslavement for generations was the only "help" offered. They were gutted and sold off to the highest Globalist bidder.

You are the definition of a "sucker".
Topic Outline:

U-Know! Forum Index