Finally the end of Trump?

5 messages
Topic View: Flat | Threaded
phallus dei
583 posts

Edited Oct 01, 2019, 16:22
Re: Finally the end of Trump?
Oct 01, 2019, 16:12
I don't think anything will come of it. Like the Russiagate affair, there is no "there" there. The result will be another drawn out fiasco where the media and establishment "left" endlessly drone on about the coming "end of Trump," in the hopes that his supporters will finally ditch him. But thankfully, not many people believe their bullshit anymore.

There's a lot to criticize Trump on - his political meddling in Venezuela, his bromance with Netanyahu, breaking the treaty with Iran, his lack of withdrawing completely from Syria or Afghanistan, not coming to the aid of Julian Assange. Unfortunately, the democrats are adamant not to put forward any candidates capable of debating the real issues or putting forth a genuine alternative. (The only exception is Tulsi Gabbard, and she is smeared in the MSM just as bad as Trump.)

Unless the CIA / Democrat / Silicon Valley triad is able to pressure the entire media / internet to stop all positive mention of Trump, effectively ending press freedom under the guise of "combating hate" or some other such nonsense, I don't see how the Trump train is capable of being derailed. I suspect he will be reelected in 2020.

U-Know! Forum Index