Morrissey

35 messages
Topic View: Flat | Threaded
Captain Starlet
Captain Starlet
1110 posts

Re: Morrissey
Jun 08, 2019, 18:40
I'm not going to call him racist but he's always been a twat who's never actually bothered to understand the drivel he actually spouts:

“The modern Loony Left seem to forget that Hitler was Left wing! But of course, we are all called racist now, and the word is actually meaningless." Since when and where? Only planet Twat do people think that. Population of Planet Twat? One person named Morrissey! This is pretty much the same response given by every racist person I know, basically it's a drab attempt to undermine the discussion. It never works!

“Both [Labour and Conservative] parties support halal slaughter, which, as we all know, is evil. Furthermore, halal slaughter requires certification that can only be given by supporters of Isis, and yet in England we have halal meat served in hospitals and schools!” There was testing done in 2009, as I recall, by a German university who proved that Halal method is more humane than battery method. If he gave a shit what he was talking about he'd have bothered to look that up, it's on the internet!

More in the link below:

https://www.theweek.co.uk/92990/morrissey-interview-five-most-controversial-comments-by-the-smiths-singer

Morrissey has always been a Grade A wanker, this is just another of his bullshitty attempts to try and be controversial and, as usual, just looking an ill-informed Twat!
Topic Outline:

U-Know! Forum Index