33 messages
Topic View: Flat | Threaded
giNgko_C
giNgko_C
1528 posts

Edited May 01, 2019, 15:23
Re: Bro ken ews
May 01, 2019, 14:34
Also, further to your "please seek medical advice immediately", when I did have my alchohol-induced Upwards at Forty Five Degrees Alastair Reynolds Matrix Short Dude self-guided hallucinogenic third eye explosion experience all I did was Google "soul transfer" then go to the local surgery and ask about kundalini - which was beyond the remit of NHS provision so I was simply booked in to see the nurse who told me my blood pressure was quite high.

Then I was prescribed Champix, the smoking cessation drug, which turns one into a mong and lets you dream about going to sleep and taking a blue pill and waking up lucidly in the underworld.

Which in Chinese medicine can lead to excessive dreaming apparently, though the timing of this event was commensurate with Kim Wilde's accounts of strange lights in the sky around the time of Michael Jackson's death - which in Chinese number theory means "lots of random shit happening concurrently will give the illusion of coincidence over a long enough event window".

May the Fourth be With You!

Cx

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QriM2f3X0aQ
Topic Outline:

U-Know! Forum Index