Pages: 4 – [ 1 2 3 4 | Next ]
Topic View: Flat | Threaded
Amil04
448 posts

Edited May 01, 2019, 14:47
Bro ken ews
Apr 29, 2019, 09:42
**Breaking News**

Important update information ministry update from important people (honest)

“It is now officially a civil offence NOT to believe something you hear on the news. If you know or know of someone who has expressed even the slightest doubt concerning a major news story please notify the appropriate authority and they will be dealt with at the nearest GeoSo (trademark) correctional facility...Erm....’Centre for Wellbeing.’ If you yourself have had any doubts whatsoever please seek medical advice immediately before the condition gets any worse. It’s better to prevent than cure! In most cases we offer a (this is the) ‘Truth (you fool) Awareness’ course...or a £500 fine..which will do nicely. Off-World awaits serious repeat offenders.
No...you misunderstand..Off-World isn’t a ‘place’...
Have a nice day.”
giNgko_C
giNgko_C
1529 posts

Edited May 01, 2019, 14:02
Re: Bro ken ews
May 01, 2019, 13:48
Hi Mail40,

Is this your coverage of the alien climate change man story?

https://www.theguardian.com/science/shortcuts/2019/apr/29/alien-abduction-secret-breeding-programme-oxford-lecturer

I can't decide if alongside "dog whistle politics" we can add the phrase "duck call academia" - I haven't watched his lecture yet, but the news reports seem to feature classic alien trope bingo of which I've only managed to tick off two from my adventures in near-death drinking (the short one and the insects)

I'm not sure the long and snakey ones are covered by having Taylor Swift arrive unbidden in a dream having never seen a single one of her videos or youtubes, though I'm sure we can add paranoia about non-consensual deployment of facial recognition systems to the opinion melange.

Cx
Amil04
448 posts

Edited May 01, 2019, 14:09
May 01, 2019, 14:05
That’s such a mad story! What on earth are OXFORD doing with this?

All I’ll say at the moment is the comments are funnier than the article..

“If it’s a breeding program why are aliens so into butt stuff?”
giNgko_C
giNgko_C
1529 posts

May 01, 2019, 14:17
Cartman Gets an Anal Probe - classic.

For me I'm just marrying it up with the Bill Hicks "did you believe in dinosaurs" question.

;)

Cx
giNgko_C
giNgko_C
1529 posts

Edited May 01, 2019, 15:23
May 01, 2019, 14:34
Also, further to your "please seek medical advice immediately", when I did have my alchohol-induced Upwards at Forty Five Degrees Alastair Reynolds Matrix Short Dude self-guided hallucinogenic third eye explosion experience all I did was Google "soul transfer" then go to the local surgery and ask about kundalini - which was beyond the remit of NHS provision so I was simply booked in to see the nurse who told me my blood pressure was quite high.

Then I was prescribed Champix, the smoking cessation drug, which turns one into a mong and lets you dream about going to sleep and taking a blue pill and waking up lucidly in the underworld.

Which in Chinese medicine can lead to excessive dreaming apparently, though the timing of this event was commensurate with Kim Wilde's accounts of strange lights in the sky around the time of Michael Jackson's death - which in Chinese number theory means "lots of random shit happening concurrently will give the illusion of coincidence over a long enough event window".

May the Fourth be With You!

Cx

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QriM2f3X0aQ
Amil04
448 posts

Edited May 01, 2019, 15:34
May 01, 2019, 15:31
Nobody liked May the First..

Nodded off for a second sorry...jeez..the pace of life these days..

May and Pole..make your own jokes/suggestions.
giNgko_C
giNgko_C
1529 posts

May 01, 2019, 15:40
"is there an onion limit"?

Cx
giNgko_C
giNgko_C
1529 posts

May 01, 2019, 15:43
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=35WjDufgi6U

Cx
giNgko_C
giNgko_C
1529 posts

Edited May 01, 2019, 16:02
May 01, 2019, 16:00
Is there a landing zone on which we can both agree?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tunguska_event

now that's what I call a burning injustice!

Cx
Amil04
448 posts

Edited May 01, 2019, 16:19
May 01, 2019, 16:14
I thought you were mentioning “onion limit” in relation to May..in which case the answer would’ve been “No”

Brings a tear to the eye..

Maybe you were?!

I don’t understand half of what you’re on about most of the time but I like many find a few threads of the profound in your rich tapestry!

Don’t ask me for any evidence though..
Pages: 4 – [ 1 2 3 4 | Next ] Add a reply to this topic

U-Know! Forum Index