They got Assange

17 messages
Topic View: Flat | Threaded
Amil04
447 posts

Edited Apr 14, 2019, 16:10
Re: All here
Apr 13, 2019, 14:33
Phallus said “About the only public figure to make a logical assessment of events was Pamela Anderson!”

https://www.thejakartapost.com/life/2019/04/12/pamela-anderson-outraged-over-arrest-of-julian-assange-a-hero.html

“Trump on Thursday told reporters he had no opinion on the charges against Assange. In 2016, during the presidential election campaign, Trump had said "I love WikiLeaks" after it released emails that US authorities have said were hacked by Russia to harm Trump's Democratic election opponent, Hillary Clinton.”

So..wikileaks effectively helped get Trump elected? Marvellous.

See how it could work? Pick and chose who you dish the dirt on to influence public opinion through MSM, with MSM just saying.. “we’re not saying this, someone else is” (so it must be true) in exactly the same way as Nigel picked up that I was doing by saying “some people are saying” ie distancing myself from claims. Comically in that instance. If the people controlling wikileaks wanted Clinton in it would have been dish the dirt on Trump..and there appears to be plenty of that to go at. Neither are fit for office i might add. To my mind wikileaks may well be just another arm of the MSM machine. A very clever one. Or should I say another arm of the intelligence services in MSM.

Obstensively we’re relying on MSM to tell us about Wikileaks and Assange. How can any real information about it come through biased news organisations?

Very few independent researchers/journalists ever tread far from the mainstream, they’re still within its realm. Working from the same basic assumptions that may not be correct.

The vid ‘Wikileaks : Made by the NSA’ really is worth a watch Phallus, anyone, I’m sure you’d get something from it. It’s an intelligent discussion spotlighting a few red flags.

U-Know! Forum Index