They got Assange

Pages: 2 – [ 1 2 | Next ]
Topic View: Flat | Threaded
phallus dei
583 posts

Edited Apr 11, 2019, 12:58
They got Assange
Apr 11, 2019, 12:54
Julian Assange, the greatest supporter of freedom and civilian oversight over government in the current era, has been dragged kicking and screaming from the Ecuadoran embassy to the gaol. His yells of "The UK must resit!" were met by the snickers of cops, establishment journalists, and "educated" elites gathered to celebrate the scene. I doubt if we will see anyone with his tenacity again.

Since its founding in 2011, Wikileaks has published a wealth of information exposing the crimes of our self-appointed "leaders." These include -
Internment procedures at Guantanamo
US war crimes in Iraq (the Chelsea Manning video)
Chinese oppression in Tibet
Environmental destruction by greedheads in Peru and Africa
The nefarious underbelly of the TPP
Corruption within the Clinton campaign and the DNC
The spyware and malware the CIA puts on our phones, computers, and other electronic devices (Vault 7)

In a sane society, Jullian Assange would be universally affirmed as a hero. We clearly do not have a sane society. Expect to see lots of articles in the MSM about Assange's "lack of hygiene", his "smelly cat," etc., while the real information he put out continues to be ignored. The only approved role of media in the New World Order is to deceive.

Of course, Assange is not the only one being silenced. The brief moment of euphoria of 2016, when it seemed possible that the whole rotten system might finally be exposed - and once exposed, overthrown - is now a fading memory. The elites have learned their lesson. Media and education is more tightly policed than ever; potential dissidents are deplatformed before they can make a single mark.

And those few stubborn individuals who don't get with the program will no doubt also be dragged away kicking and screaming, their cries of resistance met by the snickers of clueless onlookers.
tjj
tjj
3606 posts

Re: They got Assange
Apr 11, 2019, 18:26
This is about the UK being compliant with wishes of the USA (as they ever were) it remains to be seen whether he will eventually be extradited to America. I would fear for his life if he is. Was somewhat shocked to see how unkempt he looked and after seven years as an unwelcome guest at the Equadorian embassy it was only a matter of time before he was evicted. It is my view he is a very brave man - I wish him well.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cB5vCRwA4mI
nigelswift
8112 posts

Apr 11, 2019, 19:01
A terrible scene. It happened exactly 8 hours after Europe gave its decision, obviously carefully planned that way as it only needed one of 27 countries to be sufficiently disgusted by it and we'd have had a hard Brexit tomorrow. Imagine the conversation with The White House: please Mr Bolton, we know you're a right wing maniac but just give us a few hours before we dance for you ...
Amil04
447 posts

Edited Apr 12, 2019, 13:49
Apr 12, 2019, 08:48
Some will be saying that this is all theatre..and of course one has to ‘look the part’ when on stage..

I thought the same tjj..

It’s been suggested that wikileaks is actually a state created and run organisation.

“9/11 was not a conspiracy” Julian Assange.

...not one of his betters ones..of course it’s not to say that wikileaks hasn’t come out with some valuable information, but what exactly are/were the true motives?

There’s an interesting film out there, for anyone interested, called ‘wikileaks : made by the NSA.’
It starts by going into Julian’s early life and his association with ‘The Family’, an Australian cult led by Anne Hamilton Byrne in the 60/70/80’s. LSD for the kids..abuse, deprivation etc.

Do real whistleblowers get statues of themselves erected?

Anyone know Purple Studio’s in Norwich? They recorded the voiceover for Julian Assenges appearance in the Simpsons. The owner of the studios wrote to the maker of the above film regarding this. He was a bit freaked by the whole thing.

And yes...it’s that man again doing the discussion..Sorry...

Maybe ‘They got Assange’ was always the case. Food for thought anyway.

Like you say Phallus..

....”The only approved role of media in The New World Order is to deceive”
Amil04
447 posts

Edited Apr 12, 2019, 21:37
Apr 12, 2019, 17:52
A couple of quotes from a BBC article on Assange..

How have people have reacted?

Prime Minister Theresa May told the House of Commons: "This goes to show that in the UK, no one is above the law."
Foreign Secretary Jeremy Hunt said the arrest was the result of "years of careful diplomacy" and that it was "not acceptable" for someone to "escape facing justice".

Really?

It’s good how one of the arresting officers appears to move out of the way to be sure that the camera gets a good view of Julian holding a book by Gore Vidal. What’s that about?
Amil04
447 posts

Edited Apr 12, 2019, 22:17
Apr 12, 2019, 21:58
For anyone interested in the Melbourne cult headed by Anne Hamilton Byrne called ‘The Family’ this documentary has very recently been made available. Upload to utube anyway..
I know..there’s cheerier things to watch.
I shall have a look..I doubt they’ll be going into who was possibly covertly funding/enabling AHB etc though.. CIA?

Two decades is a long time for this to go ‘unnoticed’ in quote ‘suburban Melbourne’

Wonder if Julian’s in it?

https://youtu.be/R5lD_NtYR2Y
Amil04
447 posts

Edited Apr 13, 2019, 10:12
Apr 12, 2019, 23:17
Julian appears at 51.52 mins. in the documentary linked above. It’s the way he stands that identifies him as much as his head/face/hair. Got to be him..no question.

What an odd start in life.
spencer
spencer
3065 posts

Edited Apr 13, 2019, 11:44
All here
Apr 13, 2019, 11:39
https://jonathan-cook.net/blog/2019-04-11/julian-assange-lies-arrest/
Amil04
447 posts

Edited Apr 13, 2019, 12:47
Re: All here
Apr 13, 2019, 12:40
Thanks for that, it points out a few anomalies..such as the Swedish issue.
That was what brought Wikileaks to the masses attention wasn’t it?..The film of an American helicopter randomly cutting people down in the streets of Iraq. Without wiki this footage would not have been show by MSM. But it’s double edged..is it really saying “we can do what the eff we like and if you don’t shape up..you could be next.” Has film such as this stopped such happenings? If you get a speeding ticket do you never ever speed again?

More food for thought here..

‘Wikileaks : Made by the N.S.A.’

https://youtu.be/K2WSI_M15-k

In the above discussion it’s proposed that intelligence services had a hand in setting up ‘The Family’ cult, (and Wikileaks) So a link between them and JA right from him being a child/teenager. I’m sure most people will have heard of MK Ultra etc. Children were often brought over to the UK for ‘treatment’
Many professionals, doctors, nurses and social workers were in this cult. British academic elite too. I wonder if there was any link with the Tavistock Insitute?

Eventually the main players in the cult, Anne Hamilton Byrne and her husband were ‘brought to justice’

Both recieving $5000 fines..? For twenty years of sadistic cruelty? It was unable to be ‘proved’

As people say in the Australian produced documentary...”there were people at the top preventing a proper enquiry”

Did you spot Assenge in that documentary at 51.52mins?

How come nobody else but Assenge is being ‘targeted’? There’s a whole network of them in several European countries so we’re led to believe.

Controlled opposition?
phallus dei
583 posts

Re: All here
Apr 13, 2019, 13:21
I enjoyed reading that piece by Jonathan Cook. It well captures the many lies and hypocrisies promoted by our state-run media and "justice" system regarding Assange. Another telling example was the "impartial" British judge describing Assange as a "self-serving narcissist" at his hearing. I'm sure that bit of showmanship will earn the judge a few more tasty career favors. As will all the editorials commenting on Ecuador's "bravery" in letting their embassy be violated, or how Assange was never a real journalist to begin with. Meanwhile, Trump, too seems to have lost any oppositional veneer he ever had - when asked about Assange's arrest, his shameful replay was, "I don't know anything about Wikileaks. It's not my thing."

About the only public figure to make a logical assessment of events was Pamela Anderson!
Pages: 2 – [ 1 2 | Next ] Add a reply to this topic

U-Know! Forum Index