11/22/63

12 messages
Topic View: Flat | Threaded
Amil04
447 posts

Edited Nov 23, 2018, 17:21
Re: 11/22/63
Nov 23, 2018, 13:27
That’s what I thought regarding 9/11 Phallus till I came across Judy Woods work. She’s a true scientist that goes where the evidence leads her..she’s not pointing fingers or pushing beliefs. Evidence only.
Kennedy sure made lots of enemies in a very short space of time. He went ‘off message’ And that’s a no no.

My American way of dating was just a nod to..well it’s the way they’d put it.

I can’t find that ambulance photo I mentioned but it appears at 20.40mins ish in this documentary

https://youtu.be/_KypFDntRv8

Damn it! I said I wasn’t going to do that..recommend stuff to watch.
Why do they always put dreadful dramatic music in these things? What they’re saying is dramatic enough..

I’ve spent a good while listening to what Judy says and I think she’s on the money.. bizarre as her conclusions sound.

This was the ‘monolithic and ruthless conspiracy’ Kennedy was talking about in action?

Just to add to that I don’t think Dr Wood has much to gain by doing what she’s doing in fact she’s got an awful lot to loose. As one interviewer put it “If what you say is true...how come you’re still alive?” Her answer is that they just call her a loony practising ‘witchcraft..instead.

U-Know! Forum Index